Door Flyscreen refurb

violet1

I need to replace the flyscreen material on the door of my Hymer, I can find the flyscreen material but there are rubber pieces that fit it in and I need some of those too but can't find them. They are circular, maybe 3mm diameter and solid, have tried O'leary's can anyone give me any other ideas of where I might get them.

Thanks in advance.

Violet

Give us a clue Violet - we're not telepathic !!!

Fill in your user profile with location and details of your MH (see mine as an example).

I had a 2002 Hymer with door flyscreen which folded in half. I don't remember any of these rubber pieces that you describe. Perhaps yours is a later model ????

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Violet, our hymer screen is the same as yours, you can search on eBay for RUBBER O RING MATERIAL and be able to buy it by the metre in various diameters/thicknesses, this would be my first port of call

You could also try motor factors it is used for all types of liquid sealing in industry

If all else fails try Brownhills, myself not been a fan of theirs but had to use them recently and was amazed by there level of service from the on line parts department, excellent!

Snail

janwtedh - 2016-03-25 4:23 PM

Where did you get the fly screen material, as I have to replace the screen in a window.

I got mine from :http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html/ref=dp_merchant_link?ie=UTF8&seller=AF4808LQLLF4R

Has arrived and looks fine but haven't started the job yet.

Archived