Favourite games

Petest

mikethebike - 2016-03-20 2:23 PM

hI

We play a game called Rummikub which is a game played with tiles loosely based on rummy, quite enthralling!! Also a card game called Uno which is great fun especially after a few drinks.

Forgot about UNO, we have that as well.

I don't like board games as such but I do find chasing my wife around the outside of the van with a Women's Weekly is quite enjoyable and it keeps her fit.

It also provides good entertainment for the other campers and I encourage them to join in when I start flagging.

Perhaps I ought to join the Motorhome Fun forum ???

Spectating only -The noble art of Canvas Wrestling . The lower division games with recently ex tuggers zipping on flappy bits do not last long but test matches with newbies erecting extended family mansions on a windy day can bring tears to the eye. We have yet to be called as witnesses in an assault or divorce case but it will happen.

Tops was when an elderly German couple sought my help with a van awning with no mutual language.

Bear in mind I have never used a tent but have done a bit of sailing and manged to move things on but the look of why didn't I think of that on on the frau's face when i signed have you an instruction book was priceless.

Archived