Curtain runner info

davidmac

Hi looked at many pages on the net, e-bay, amazon and caravan supplies,the only ones that fit look to be the swish. As the eyes will be a bit lower I think I will replace all the runners on the front of the drop down bed and use them to replace the missing from all the other curtains.

regards David

When I renewed curtains on my E425 bessacarr I bought light tubular rods which extend by turning the end to tighten.I glued small wood blocks with part drilled hole in each corner so they could not slip down,the rods are various lenghs adjust for final tightening,i thread the rods through the curtains and no need for original fittings, obviously this was not cab curtains,

I am sure if you contact Autosleepers direct, they will be able to either give the info you need, or probably supply them to you direct.

When we had AS vans some years ago, we found the factory was very helpful for things like this.

Hi the motorhome has an Autosleeper badge on it but was manufactured by an Italian company Mirage which is no longer trading. When I contacted Autosleeper four years ago, just having purchased the m/h they said they could not help me with any spares for my m/h but would send me a brochure of their current range for me to browse.

Regards David

Archived