dashboard fault

mids

Hi have a pegeout boxer cab and today have noticed the pneumatic suspension warning lignt dimly lit (this is not fitted to motorhome anyway)and the electic window switches are lit even when lights are not on,do go out when cab is locked.anyone had a similar problem. Will contact Peugeot tomorrow, still under warranty. My guess is a fault with electrics within the dash.

My Elddis, bought new in May 2015 has this problem and is going into the dealers tomorrow. just our luck apparently it has been fixed on vans from November 2015.

I beleive that the cost is over £800.00 so I am determined to get it fixed but a common problem, ours come on when I turn the factory fitted cruise control on.

Pete

Had warning lights on dash dimly light mainly when cruise control switch on.this was on 2015 Peugeot boxer.had new instument cluster fitted under warranty. Was told by dealer fault mainly on motor homes due to high condensation. Modified cluster now available.

took the van in yesterday for them to check, they have ordered the new replacement part, it is on Back order so, could come in tomorrow or in a few weeks time, anyway, they will ring me when the part arrives they said that they are refitting a lot, he also told me that the panel itself would cost £800.00 to buy!

Pete

colin - 2016-04-06 7:29 PM

rambo63 - 2016-04-04 9:05 PM

Was told by dealer fault mainly on motor homes due to high condensation. Modified cluster now available.

More likely that delivery drivers ignore it.

exactly, when I was a delivery driver it had to be bad enough to make the van stop working before you invested hours at no pay getting it fixed. lol

Pete

Archived