Jump to content


Kern Coles

Recommended Posts

The electroblock connections are usually standard Mate n'Lock (MNL) plugs/sockets.


A quick peruse of an image of an EBL101 indicates that BL7 is a two-way of the above.


So, you want a male 2-way MNL plug; they are widely and cheaply available (eBay, etc) but you may have to buy both the socket and plug.


The pins in the plug are supplied unmounted, and are crimped/soldered to the wires first, and then push-installed from the rear of the plug (they have retaining lugs, and are the devil to remove after mounting, without the correct tool).


Edited to add an example:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...