Usb port Rapido 9048

Cy.G

Yes charging the various devices which can be charged through USB is the most obvious. We charge iPhone and iPad, GoPro camera and Garmin SatNav we use for planning and recording walks on ours. So very useful. Also play music through the sound system. There may be other uses which we haven't yet thought of or discovered.

I notice that the presence in certain Rapidos of a USB outlet was asked about in 2014 on a French motorhome forum. The model in question was a 9083df and the advice given was that it was to charge phones, tablets, etc. However, as the Rapido 9083df’s USB outlet was above the bed, the vehicle’s owner wondered if its design purpose might be to charge more ‘unusual’ devices. A warning (valid or otherwise) was given that some devices’ charging demands might exceed the USB outlet’s maximum capability.

(All 2017 Rapido models have at least one USB outlet.)

Cannot answer the question directly, but Rapido are usually pretty good for leaving free wiring for future batteries and solar panels.

There should be an owners manual about A4 12mm thick, full of useful instructions 'n stuff. Info like that will be in there. I am not saying RTFM, but if you have not got the manual, you maybe should enquire why not. ;-)

Rgds

Ps. May have misread situation, you will have summat to read when you take delivery ?

So progressed , picked our mh on wed alls good as far as I can tell . It was ok at the handover but yet to use it of course . It has already an extra batt fitted , solar panel and gaslow , bike rack , alarm , rear camera

so it's pretty good as is . I'm sure the tyres are a bit too hard so that's my next quest .

Also stop annoying rattles as much as poss .

Thanks everyone.

My take on tyre pressures is to look at the max load on the axle , given on the tare plate usually somewhere in the engine bay, then ask tyre manufactures for the pressures quoting tyre details.

Others advocate, a trip to the weigh bridge to find the actual load on the tyres.

Either way, the pressures will be a less than the sticker on the door that advises about 70 psi all round.

Rgds

Archived