SPAM POSTINGS

Randonneur

Dave C - 2016-09-25 9:38 AM

If you are waiting for a response from MMM then I guess you will wait a long time. I sent a message via their web site 4 or 5 months ago and I am still waiting!

Dave

Dave,

All our contact emails for MMM are in the magazine - you can email people on the team directly with whatever your query is. Questions sent via the website go to the internet team, which then (usually) forwards them to the most appropriate person. But some slip through the net. Best bet is to address us directly. If you want to email me - duncane@warnersgroup.co.uk I will forward your question to the right place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
747 - 2016-09-22 10:51 PM

I bet it is a disgruntled ex member spamming the Forum. 8-)

I can think of a few oddballs who have darkened the OAL doorstep. :D

I surprised the loony left haven't made banning spam a hate crime :D .........

Duncan MMM - 2016-09-26 10:40 AM

Dave C - 2016-09-25 9:38 AM

If you are waiting for a response from MMM then I guess you will wait a long time. I sent a message via their web site 4 or 5 months ago and I am still waiting!

Dave

Dave,

All our contact emails for MMM are in the magazine - you can email people on the team directly with whatever your query is. Questions sent via the website go to the internet team, which then (usually) forwards them to the most appropriate person. But some slip through the net. Best bet is to address us directly. If you want to email me - duncane@warnersgroup.co.uk I will forward your question to the right place.

This July 2016 thread relates to Dave’s ‘no response’ complaint

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Contact-details-for-Daniel-Attwood-please-/42879/

Archived