Ovens in motorhomes

bendav

I'm a bit wary of burgers, Germs are on the outside of the meat, and are killed when you fry a steak. But when you mince the meat the germs are transferred throughout, so you need to be sure the inside of the burger has reached a high enough temperature. Not easy with burgers so home barbecues are notorious for spreading the likes of E-coli.

You can be sure they are thouroughly cooked without spoiling them when you do them as meatballs (in passata) in a pressure cooker. As long as meat is kept moist, as it is in a pressure cooker, even I can't overcook and spoil it :-D

Guest pelmetman
StuartO - 2016-09-28 12:10 PM
pelmetman - 2016-09-28 9:38 AM  ...  I often make my own gourmet burger served with hand cut Maris piper giant chips :D ..........

Don't tell me you have a chip pan in the MH, with proper beef dripping to fry stuff in?

Shallow fried in lard ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2016-09-28 12:30 PM
StuartO - 2016-09-28 12:10 PM
pelmetman - 2016-09-28 9:38 AM  ...  I often make my own gourmet burger served with hand cut Maris piper giant chips :D ..........

Don't tell me you have a chip pan in the MH, with proper beef dripping to fry stuff in?

Shallow fried in lard ;-) .......
I rest my case.ps I know which day is sunday 'cos it's the one that comes between saturday and monday. Simples

Archived