chit & Chat

michele

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-01-12 12:35 PM

Dear Michele. I,m thinking of buying a rather expensive stereo system, but being deaf in one ear i,m afraid this might be a complete waste of money. Could you please offer your valued advise on this matter. Thank you.

I have a very specially modified set of stereo headphones that you can have at a discounted price for a special friend Howie.

Only one earpiece works - ideal and just for you as you can use the other earpiece to store your false tooth inside!

Dear Michele. I,m thinking of buying a rather expensive stereo system, but being deaf in one ear i,m afraid this might be a complete waste of money. Could you please offer your valued advise on this matter. Thank you.

Howie,

I can certainly help you there I have been to college to lean BSL british Sign language . You have no need to worry you still have one good ear unlike some people who have no hearing .

I want you to count yourself lucky that you still have one good un.

Smile and think that there are others out there worse off than you :-|

I can either teach you sign language so that when the other fails you will be ready in advance or you can learn a method of your own which you can do as a secret code with your wife :D

I wouldnt worry about wasting money on your new system the wife will benefit and this would make up for the £2.99 ring that you bought her on your credit card .

Look at it this way it might be a blessing in disguise . You can always shut the world out and pretend you can't hear any woman nagging as you men call it :D

Tracker - 2008-01-12 3:16 PM

I have a very specially modified set of stereo headphones that you can have at a discounted price for a special friend Howie.

Only one earpiece works - ideal and just for you as you can use the other earpiece to store your false tooth inside!

Specially modified Richard ?. I have no doubt the less charitable among us would say they have been made bigger to suit your particular needs, but it goes without saying that such a thought would never cross my mind old friend.

Have some reservations re. storing tooth in earpiece, which not only raises concerns over hygiene, but would also give the impression of continually grinning from ear to ear, but thank you for your offer and concern anyway.

Dear Howie,

I agree with all of it I object to nothing when yourdead your dead your body is just a vesel that you go threw life in .

Now in your case I wouldn't give away your........ PECKER the wife said its worn out from all those girls that you left behind before you were DuNROMIN. :D

But apparently your Arsehole still has got alot of life :D she says you talk threw it everyday :D :D :D

If you pair have quite finished cackling like a pair of old hens then i,ll continue.

Dear Michele. I,ve grown a moustache over the last few days. Like most men I imagine what others think of this doesn,t bother me, but it would be interesting to know how you women view facial hair on a man. Are you for or against, or don,t you mind either way. Thank you.

depends how long it is and whether or not it is clean

OH opted for a short beard last christmas - I bought him a super trimmer thingy on the January sales, looks fine - no problem -

he finds it much easier to maintain, shaves perhaps every couple of weeks instead of every day - it goes from a 3 o'clock shadow to a very short beard

[ie the non scratchy - soft version - cute ;-)

used to work with a guy who looked like a refugee from ZZ Top - except he was also tone deaf! - total turn off

B-)

michele - 2008-01-12 3:32 PM

Howie,

I can certainly help you there I have been to college to lean BSL british Sign language . You have no need to worry you still have one good ear unlike some people who have no hearing .

I want you to count yourself lucky that you still have one good un.

Smile and think that there are others out there worse off than you :-|

I can either teach you sign language so that when the other fails you will be ready in advance or you can learn a method of your own which you can do as a secret code with your wife :D

Michele ... do you do BSL in the same way as you write, ie, dyslexically????? If so, then may I suggest Howie that you are very careful of what Michele teaches you in sign language to 'transmit' to your wife ... it might not 'say' what you think it does! 8-) ;-)

In my case it comes down to having less to shave off everyday Clive. Starting to feel like something out of "groundhog day" where every days a repetition of what you done the day before, and the day before etc. and seeing as the wife hates it I think i,ll leave it there for a while.

That British sign language you mentioned Mel. Seems to suggest that sign language might be different in other countries and would have thought it would be the same everywhere.

Howie, BSL is definitely just British, each country has a variation on it. Not sure how 'compatible' they are, Michele might know.

I think the actual 'alphabet' is probably the same for English speaking countries but the actual 'short-hand' signs used, so that you don't have to spell out every word letter by letter, do vary a bit. Not really had much experience but seem to remember seeing a programme about it some time ago.

As for your questin about Humberside girls smelling, wouldn't know, Humberside doesn't exist my snuggly little fluffy bunny as you are well aware ... are you after a 'stereo' head slap from me and Michele to try to clear your ear-lugs out so you can hear properly? You're certainly going the right way about it.

;-)

Archived