chit & Chat

michele

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clive - 2008-01-17 10:41 AM

"I,ve grown a moustache over the last few days. it would be interesting to know how you women view this"

I suppose its whatever tickles your fancy!

im guessing you might look abit like gorden kaye

shave it clive moustaches are the height of uncoolness

It must be the witty bit :D cheeky sod first its turkey legs now I,m ugly :'(

has to be the wit I couldnt possibly say about the others .

Charming huh :D

Go and chat to Andy Stohart on the other channel. :D have you anything that don't work in reverse :DApart from your wit

only a little one - life that is -

must admit everytime I log on I end up wandering around maps.google and looking at NASA foties n stuff -

taking me all my time to keep on top of e-mails never mind chats - sorry folks - nothing personal -

that and watching the never ending b69ediu rain - wish it would go somewhere useful

my other excuse is that I've been catching up with Stephen Donaldson's chronicles of Thomas Covenant - following their mention in another thread - [Pratchett ??]

poor Mel's probably out collecting sand bags

'smy excuse anyway

B-)

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-01-18 4:26 PM

The PM's aren't working.

Can someone answer me a techie question?

My van's details include the weight as follows:

GVW 2800

Kerb weight 2103

So if someone needs to know the weight of my van, what is it?

Too heavy when you are in it, init!

KW is wot it weighs empty as new

Gross Vehicle Weight does not mean the weight of a gross vehicle but it is the maximum allowable all up loaded weight.

Difference is payload - 697 kg.

I'm not collecting sand bags thank goodness, although it has been quite bad in some areas around abouts. Since I finished decorating the spare bedroom and went back to work, I've just been extremely busy at work and the last thing I feel like some nights is looking at the computer, sorry guys.

I keep popping in with odd bits and pieces, you know, insults, giggles etc. Was trying to do a drawing to put on here last night but Paintshop wasn't playing. Maybe another day.

Went out last night and bought something dark brown, soft and lovely, oh, and only 4 months old ......

No, it's not a puppy, a rat or anything 'live' ...

A new suite! A 2-seater and a 3-seater settee, brown mock suede, very modern, still smells new ... £150 the pair!!! Worth at least 3 times that easy. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw them sitting in his garage. :-D

Now I've just got to decorate the lounge to make it match (bah ... humbug!). :-(

Could hardly contain my excitement when I came across this picture Mel, and it really is amazing what turns up on this forum now and then. Do you have anymore, such as armchairs, footstools, or even the odd commode you might have hanging around.

Guest Tracker
That's a very nice situpon Mel - my Mum and Dad had a suite just like that when I were a lad so it really has stood the test of time well and it should all be back in fashion well before you get your pension, and best off all it should be resistant to doggie skid marks too.

Archived