Dogs to Spain

Tinlizzie

We were hoping to spend 6 weeks March/April in south of Spain. We had heard that the boat to use was Brittany Ferries Cap Finistair as it is the only one with pet cabins. This ferry is going to be out of service until April so I was wondering what others do. We don't really want to drive down through France again .

Are Brittany Ferries the only company that do this?

Thanks for any advice

Tinlizzie - 2016-11-07 4:00 PMWe were hoping to spend 6 weeks March/April in south of Spain. We had heard that the boat to use was Brittany Ferries Cap Finistair as it is the only one with pet cabins. This ferry is going to be out of service until April so I was wondering what others do. We don't really want to drive down through France again .Are Brittany Ferries the only company that do this?Thanks for any advice

I fear you might have already missed the boat in that the ferries to Spain have very limited accomodation of any sort for dogs and they get booked up very early. 

We're sailing to Spain next September and we only just managed to get a kennel when we booked a couple of months ago, so over a year in advance.  Cabins (other than pet-friendly cabins) aren't a problem and the large kennels go first so if you have a small dog you might still get a kennel.  You have free access to visit your pet in a kennel, so maybe it's not too bad.

Archived