Brand new issue of What Motorhome for just 99p

Lucie Cranfield

Hello all,

We are offering you the opportunity to get the brand new December/January issue of What Motorhome for the discounted price of just 99p (usually £2.99). You can download the digital version at this special price but only until 10am on Monday 14th November.

Don't miss out, get it now - https://pocketmags.com/what-motorhome-magazine

Have a lovely weekend.

Lucie

:-D

Didn't work for me. >:-(

Put the offer into my basket, tried to pay with paypal, page froze.

Now if I try to buy it, it won't go into my 'basket'.

I'm presuming it thinks I've already bought it although there are no items listed in my library.

Pete

I do have to wonder why anyone would want the trauma of buying a new van in the UK these days?

Given the known issues with Euro 6, DPFs, dual mass flywheels, etc and the at best indifferent attitude of dealers, base van makers, and converters once they have your money the whole deal and process looks most unattractive to us.

We prefer a nice well cared for and sorted at least two year old van anyday - as well as the cash savings.

Tracker - 2016-11-12 11:47 AM

I do have to wonder why anyone would want the trauma of buying a new van in the UK these days?

Given the known issues with Euro 6, DPFs, dual mass flywheels, etc and the at best indifferent attitude of dealers, base van makers, and converters once they have your money the whole deal and process looks most unattractive to us.

We prefer a nice well cared for and sorted at least two year old van anyday - as well as the cash savings.

If they didnt then where would we get our well sorted second hand vans from ??? Let them get on with it .

Archived