Post Office Workers Strike

antony1969

That will be inconvenient but not as inconvenient as the Southern Rail strike which may well have repercusions for rail and bus travellers all over the country?

And the government want us to stop using cars and use public transport - not a chance as far as we are concerned - they can shove their trains where the sun don't shine (in a tunnel maybe!)!

Absolutely right Tony - at least most of us have alternatives unlike a lot of the world and I consider myself very fortunate to live in a country that on balance has so many freedoms and so few limitations.

Whilst I generally favour Brexit I do have concerns that the EU might prove to have been more freedom orientated than a future 'free' UK government of any flavour? Hope I'm wrong?

Tracker - 2016-12-12 10:12 PM

Absolutely right Tony - at least most of us have alternatives unlike a lot of the world and I consider myself very fortunate to live in a country that on balance has so many freedoms and so few limitations.

Whilst I generally favour Brexit I do have concerns that the EU might prove to have been more freedom orientated than a future 'free' UK government of any flavour? Hope I'm wrong?

I agree, but I fear we may become less free. However there is hope, we have Irish ancestors, and there may be the possibility of associate European status.....fingers crossed.

Archived