All gone

nimod

Guest pelmetman

That's a hell of a shed you've got there Nimod B-) .........

Although being ultra picky, I'd of done them in the same colour as your wardrobe ;-) .........

keninpalamos - 2016-12-22 2:28 PM

I'm surprised that wasn't picked by quality control before it left the factory

I'm not...:-S

Water pipes, cables and ducting, all just draped untidily across lockers and half-heartedly fastened with the odd clip or two, all chaffing on raw cabinet edges, seemed par for the course on one make of van I had...

This sort of thing should not get past any design/mock-up stage, never mind passing any final "quality control"..

(have these bloke got no pride in their work?)

With such basic poor (rough-ar*ed!)design , coupled with hamfisted-ness at the build stage, is it any wonder the things leak?. :-S

starvin marvin - 2016-12-22 3:31 PM

nimod - 2016-12-22 3:22 PM

Could not get the same colour tryed to

Clearly you have far too much time on your hands! Well done.

YEP ! 70 now this was last week ( 14 / 12 /2016 ) whent to see Dennis chairman of a U,P,V,c door & window factory gave him a bag of sport mix gums for free run of the vac formers & plastic sheets ( a friend for 40 odd years )

1023048270_aftervacforming.JPG.46415bf1c9b1800e307922de0d8262ce.JPG

Geeco - 2016-12-22 8:45 PM

David, you only get free run of the factory if you know what you are going. Well done it looks excellent. My Tracker water pipes look pretty average around the rear locker where do I send the template?

cheers,

I have worked with & for dennis from him being 19 to 60 on & off making, fitting & in R&D @ his window company so pulling a favour or two is no problem for me & being an old joiner he now want me to take the roof off his 5 bed detached house & make another two beds up there or make the indoor swimming pool into a granny flat this summer I think he is trying to kill me so if you need something doing it an`going to that free

Archived