Electric bed in Chausson.

monique.hubrechtsgm

How nice it looks a two person bed out of the way up to the ceiling out of the way at day and down at night. Yes it is. But not in my case last summer in France. It was blocked in down position and did not go up. There is a manual override by a Allen key on the side in a position you would not believe that they invented this. It will take you at least an hour. You can do a reset with two persons and a pencil but be carefully you can loose your hands if it starts to move. That limit switch on top is main problem a perfect misfit. After returning from the hospital i sold the motor home. What is your experience?

Yes den me too about about the money loss. Maybe we were victims of the first generation. It is now common practice. If your upper limit switch does not switch because of the upper bed covering he does now a auto reset. I never used the ladder but stepped in via the ford transit seats. These seats sits better than the premium Aguti seats. That Italian maker is still market leader. Ours was transverse. Burstner uses it in the length most likely with a better reachable manual override. The same problem occurs on the top beds in front of integral motor homes. The problem is that they are unable to make a proper user manual. They give you a plastic bag whit holes in it and drop in it all the paper work. You will never receive an outlook of what you bought. That is the way how the automotive world works selling a product and after that selling services.

Archived