Trigger/lever shower heads

BrianR

Does anyone know of a shower head with a trigger/lever for controlling the water flow, where the trigger does not have to bee held down to keep the water flowing? I am told that on the Reich one, the water only flows so long as you hold down the leaver, so you can only shower with it in your hand.

starvin marvin - 2017-01-04 4:45 PM

No. Surely the tap in itself is a lever, you flick it up and water comes out, then you flick it down and the water goes off.....puzzled. Whats the difference? and what are you trying to achieve?

the difference is in the shower head and can be very useful if you have an outside shower unit fitted to your camper like the truma water outlet I have on my poptop Autosleeper so the flicky thing is out of reach. And yes you can lock the lever in the on or open position by pushing the lever down (on) then it will slide forward and stay down or open or on. To turn off, slide the lever back. They are available at CAK tanks, Reich, Truma, Towsure etc. see flicky lever on shower head attach.

image.thumb.jpg.158de7b715ecd55ac9d9feae0765fc3f.jpg

starvin marvin - 2017-01-04 4:45 PM

No. Surely the tap in itself is a lever, you flick it up and water comes out, then you flick it down and the water goes off.....puzzled. Whats the difference? and what are you trying to achieve?

That only can work if you have a shower tap with that feature, if like mine, it is a TEND A Single lever you need a head switch, or do like me and change the tap before you get scalded or frozen.

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/water/caravan-taps/reich-taps/reich-trend-a-single-lever-mixer-tap-plus-spare-parts

Archived