Elddis accord 120

Armstrong2

I'm assuming you have yet to actually look at one? - Regardless of other owners experiences, only you can decide on it's suitability....

Be careful, check any potential Elddis purchase very thoroughly, as others have suggested take a look through the forum for more information.

Yes we have a 120. We went for an Accordo because the narrower width means it comes with short arm mirrors so it is effectively the same width as a PVC and roughly 5-6 inches narrower than alternative coachbuilts. Living in North Devon we have a lot of narrow A roads and I got fed up with close or actual mirror incidents. We find the 120 very comfortable and like the rear lounge. We have had it for a year with no significant faults (unlike an earlier Autosleeper). It drives very nicely and is quieter on the move than vans we have had in the past. The heating system works very well but you might find the 'quiet' nightime setting slightly disturbing. I liked the Truma connvector heaters but no one seems to use those now. Storage is ok. We miss the overcab lockers for bedding but again they all sacrifice this for a sunshine roof. We use two single duvets and roll them up to fit in an overbed locker. Underseat storage we use for chairs etc. I have read comments about the SOLID system but I haven't seen one taken apart and it seems ok to me. We have been very pleased with ours and I think you will be as well.

Archived