ACSI camping book

yoko8pups

Does anyone know how I can proceed, please. I ordered the book and card on 12/12/16 and still haven't received it. I had to leave the UK on 11/01/17 and earlier, at the beginning of January, asked ACSI to send it by then, not unreasonable I thought. I received the following message "We have received your request concerning CampingCard ACSI. We will contact you as soon as possible." Since then I have heard nothing, How can I demand that they send the card to an adress in Portugal, (my own) where I can receive it. How would you advise I progress with them?

You don't say where you ordered it from? Direct from ACSI or Vicarious books?

Do you know if it has arrived at your home address?

I would have thought that the address you asked for it to be delivered to, would be the only one they will NOW deliver to! Why not buy one in Portugal ?

Let us know how you get on

PJay

I have just had an apologetic letter offering to send the card alone to my Portuguese address so I can use it next week. This is my billing address so I guess they feel OK to do that.

We shall see, talk is cheap. I still doesnt get me the book but the card is a help. I'll let you know if they come up with the goods!

There are only 24 ACSI card sites in Portugal. Their website will show where they are. The card (and therefore the book) is quite widely on sale in Spain, but no mention of Portugal. As you have internet access, why not e-mail ACSI to see if they can tell you whether any of the Portuguese sites have, or will have, sale copies of the book?

If you have a tablet or smartphone then you might want to download the app rather than hunt for another book.

I find the app more useful than the books. It is an extra €3. 50 and you need a code that is printed on the card.

Andrew

yoko8pups - 2017-01-16 4:38 PM

Are Vicarious Books more reliable to order from?

YES

I have always ordered from Vicarious. You get notified before hand with a discount code, and Mine came before 3rd Jan, as we where away and got back then , and it had been delivered (so don't know exactly when delivered.

PJay

Archived