elddis accordo 105

lizken

We love ours, they are put together shoddily though, nothing serious as yet, I suppose it's how they keep the price down. Also it's best not to stand on the shower tray if you don't want it to crack.

Check out this earlier thread, it has some of the repairs I did in it.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Elddis-Accordo-Advice-and-Reviews/39366/

Hi, I have the Elddis Prestige SE, which is the 115 model, but I think very similar to yours. I've been very pleased, there are so many extras for such a reasonable price. I have found a couple of niggles with cupboard hinges and the door catch, but nothing serious. Overall it seems a high specification for the price. Steve N

we are still looking at the accordo and will probably make final decisio tomorrow. having read all comments, including previous thread, we will look at all the points raised. it would seem noisy pump is a common problem - where is it located so that we can look.

Mine is in the cupboard below the wardrobe. I can't complain about it being noisy.

I found when I was looking for my motorhome last year this model has a great level of equipment compared to its rivals. Also for me the 5.7m length is brilliant. I can park in a normal car parking bay without any issues. It's nice to have a little room for the rear to 'overhang' but not essential.

We have a Elddis Sunseeker 115 (basically a auto quest 115 with knobs on) previously I had three auto sleepers over 25 years, this Elddis is probably the best of the lot, yes I agree a few rough edges but when you consider we looked at a nuavo and it was £15000. pounds dearer, whats a few rough edges?

Not so much bling in the Elddis but a nice little van, we bought the van new in 2015

Pete

Archived