Should this be allowed?

Guest Frank Wilkinson

Guest Frank Wilkinson
howardtcz - 2006-12-22 11:53 AM Thought I could talk Carol, but your in a different league. Seeing as the mod is looking for a bit of help, let me nominate Frank, Tony and Michele to make sure that everything is run in a dignified and orderly fashion. Merry Christmas. *-)

Me! Dignified and orderly - is this a wind up again!

Mel B - 2006-12-22 7:26 PM

Come on 'super human', you know we all LOVE you don't you?!?!?!?

Get yer mistletoe out and pucker-up chuck - I'm sending you a cyber Christmas kiss, a real smackerooney!!!!!

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Obviously just a oversight on your part "chuck", but we take it this goes for me and Chopper as well. ;-)

Frank Wilkinson - 2006-12-22 7:51 PM

Me! Dignified and orderly - is this a wind up again!

Certainly not Frank. With your measured and intelligent responses, plus the proven ability not to get personally involved , you would make the ideal candidate, and i,m sure what is already a interesting forum could go on to another level with your calming and moderate views. The only thing against you at the moment is the old Freddy Davies jokes, but that apart you would certainly get my vote. Howard.

Right That's it Your all banned ;-)

Only joking off tomorrow have alovely christmas and a happy new year one and ALL even grumpy's

Mr Moderator superhuman happy Xmas ....And thank you ....

Howard get back in that shed , and dont forget what i told you re the brussel & spuds . better go might get moaned at .it's 1.41 and Iam not allowed to post now .... :D

Guest Frank Wilkinson
howardtcz - 2006-12-23 12:10 AM
Frank Wilkinson - 2006-12-22 7:51 PM Me! Dignified and orderly - is this a wind up again!

Certainly not Frank. With your measured and intelligent responses, plus the proven ability not to get personally involved , you would make the ideal candidate, and i,m sure what is already a interesting forum could go on to another level with your calming and moderate views. The only thing against you at the moment is the old Freddy Davies jokes, but that apart you would certainly get my vote. Howard.

There was only one Freddy Davies joke! And I do like a good laugh!

RoyH - 2006-12-21 6:55 PM

I subscribed to the MMM Forum for about 2 years until January this year when I had to part with my Lunar Roadstar 720 because I couldn't afford it and the new house. It was a simple forum where people asked questions and discussed motorhomes and motorhoming. I've recently come back because I'm thinking of swopping the car for a small 'van and returning to the fold. Now I find this a complicated place with all sorts of subjects brought up and not such a friendly attitude. A lot of the regulars seem to have disappeared and I don't think this an improvement. But I suppose this is progress. I'll continue to lurk and try to help anyone when the opportunity arises. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of poor grammar and spelling that exists not only on this forum but on others as well. Education Education Education said Mr Blair 12 years ago. What happened?

Rather pompous observations, if you don't mind me saying so. Not everybody has as great a grasp of spelling as you obviously have. But it does not mean they are ignorant and thick. Many of our greatest entrepreneurs are dyslexic would you believe. Don't judge people so readily. You can't blame Mr Blair either as wer'e all well over 12Yrs old. :D

I thought these remarks were uncalled for as well Peter. Not everyone works in the type of job where reading and writing skills are called for, and it would be a great shame if many of the people who use this forum were put of by these criticisms.Think of all the possible experiences and opinions, sometimes gained over a lifetime, that would be lost to us simply because they are made to feel foolish by such comments. Howard.

Some of the old regulars have got other things to do now, hence why they don't post, it doesn't mean that the forum is any less useful though as others come 'on stream' to replacement with fresh views, knowledge etc. Yes, I miss some of the oldies, but unfortunately things do change - it'd be a bit boring if it stayed the same wouldn't it?*-)

Hope you're all enjoying your Christmas nosh today.

(lol)

howardtcz - 2006-12-28 5:48 PM Not really Roy. Far better if you send the money (cash only please) to the Wayne Stokes home for battered husbands and reformed alcholics at box 34 Manchester. Howard.

Come on Howie we are a parnership I'm battered your drunk but we share the money! (am I alowed to go off topic) 8-(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived