Brexit! A Titanic Success!

Barryd999

Barryd999 - 2017-04-09 9:15 PM
RogerC - 2017-04-09 8:53 PMPossibly been posted before but hey it's funny.....

It is! Really funny. Especially the bit about Cameron and his Pig. :D Bit strong the language though Roger, how did you cope? (lol)

.....It's quite easy really Barry....it's called relevance.....a time and a place.....above all it is a matter of manners and reflects on ones ability to communicate without recourse to language of the gutter.   :-)

RogerC - 2017-04-09 9:55 PM

It is! Really funny. Especially the bit about Cameron and his Pig. :D Bit strong the language though Roger, how did you cope? (lol)

.....It's quite easy really Barry....it's called relevance.....a time and a place.....above all it is a matter of manners and reflects on ones ability to communicate without recourse to language of the gutter.   :-)
Just Anglo Saxon words Roger, who decided they were the language of the Gutter? Have you met Prince Philip? I have, swears like a trooper. In fact he once swore at me but perhaps thats another story. :D All the toffs and Aristos I know swear all the time and I dont think they are in the Gutter. Maybe they teach swearing at Eton, Oxford and Cambridge I dunno. How is it bad form to swear on a forum but ok to post a link with some pretty size large profanities? I would be interested to know how you square that one away.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-04-09 10:50 PM

Just Anglo Saxon words Roger, who decided they were the language of the Gutter? Have you met Prince Philip? I have, swears like a trooper. In fact he once swore at me but perhaps thats another story. :D All the toffs and Aristos I know swear all the time and I dont think they are in the Gutter. Maybe they teach swearing at Eton, Oxford and Cambridge I dunno. How is it bad form to swear on a forum but ok to post a link with some pretty size large profanities? I would be interested to know how you square that one away.
Interesting subject swearing.......The edjemercated among us would have us believe its a sign of a lack of education, which I kinda of agree with to a certain extent..... some would also say its indicative of a low IQ.......which I also kinda agree with among certain folk.......Yet the use of excessive profanities has become fashionable especially amongst those darlings of the chattering classes...."alternative comedians" *-) ........Curiously I find on certain forums I also indulge in the odd expletive or two :D .......Yet when I think of my days before the mast, where every conversation was littered with expletives........Every time I left the ship my language would become perfectly acceptable in polite circles ;-) ........Maybe certain forums remind of the lower decks? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2017-04-10 9:02 AM
Barryd999 - 2017-04-09 10:50 PM

Interesting subject swearing.......The edjemercated among us would have us believe its a sign of a lack of education, which I kinda of agree with to a certain extent..... some would also say its indicative of a low IQ.......which I also kinda agree with among certain folk.......Yet the use of excessive profanities has become fashionable especially amongst those darlings of the chattering classes...."alternative comedians" *-) ........Curiously I find on certain forums I also indulge in the odd expletive or two :D .......Yet when I think of my days before the mast, where every conversation was littered with expletives........Every time I left the ship my language would become perfectly acceptable in polite circles ;-) ........Maybe certain forums remind of the lower decks? >:-) ..........
Feck off you knob! (lol) Ooops sorry wrong forum :D

Archived