Stay away Gays

antony1969

Word of warning for any gay members ... Resident gay member Barry and forum friend may want to stay well clear of majority Muslim Chechnya ... I know Chechnya is the new Poland for some on here and I really wouldn't want any motorhomo tour to end in in a concentration camp stint ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html?ito=social-facebook ... Surely those celebrity types will stand up for gays against this in the mass majority Muslim country ... Or maybe not

antony1969 - 2017-04-10 5:33 PM

Word of warning for any gay members ... Resident gay member Barry and forum friend may want to stay well clear of majority Muslim Chechnya ... I know Chechnya is the new Poland for some on here and I really wouldn't want any motorhomo tour to end in in a concentration camp stint ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html?ito=social-facebook ... Surely those celebrity types will stand up for gays against this in the mass majority Muslim country ... Or maybe not

Im not as up to speed on all things Gay as you are Antony clearly but didnt Putin start doing away with Gay rights in 2013? I think its now illegal in Russia to posses or make images that might show Putin as a bit of a Gay Clown. Maybe that wont have helped huh?

Its this guy thats behind it. Seems like a lovely chap :'( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-gay-citizens-massacre-chechen-leader-do-not-exist-russia-vladimir-putin-a7675906.html

Ultimately though if its happening it should be down to Putin not western Celebrities oddly to sort him out but of course he wont.

You and I would stand up for them Antony I'm sure. If any manage to reach these shores to claim asylum I hope they can rely on you for your support.

Veronica

Despicable actions......regardless of ones political or human rights views that is deplorable.......

However in the spirit of 'European togetherness' there are those, on here and elsewhere that maintain we have so much in common with our European neighbours that I should like to take this opportunity to point out that according to National Geographic and other non political sources.....'Chechnya' is part of Europe.......located in the southernmost part of Europe.  Do we really have anything in common with that place?.   

Barryd999 - 2017-04-10 5:54 PM

Im not as up to speed on all things Gay as you are Antony clearly but didnt Putin start doing away with Gay rights in 2013? I think its now illegal in Russia to posses or make images that might show Putin as a bit of a Gay Clown. Maybe that wont have helped huh?

Its this guy thats behind it. Seems like a lovely chap :'( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-gay-citizens-massacre-chechen-leader-do-not-exist-russia-vladimir-putin-a7675906.html

Ultimately though if its happening it should be down to Putin not western Celebrities oddly to sort him out but of course he wont.

Putin's too busy telling Trump and Le Pen what to do according to those in the know to kick up a fuss about Sharia Law Chechnya ... Homosexuals are to Chechnya what Christians are to Egypt ... The religion of peace ???

Violet1956 - 2017-04-10 6:02 PM

You and I would stand up for them Antony I'm sure. If any manage to reach these shores to claim asylum I hope they can rely on you for your support.

Veronica

Absolutely they would Veronica ... I'd much rather have them than the worlds chancers

No surprises. Since Chechnya became independent 26 years ago homosexuality became de facto legal so has always been considered a 'grey' area. It's there, but they don't like it, don't want it. Chechnya isn't the only country like this though. When i was touring in Albania and Serbia, being a single man traveling alone raised a few eyebrows and at the Albanian border i was asked point blank, "you alone, why no woman?" by a very stern border guard. When i told him the costs of divorce his manner changed in an instant and everything was ok.

In Serbia i got to know a lot of locals and spent evenings eating good food and drinking too much! They told me seeing a man alone 'isn't good'.....they want to get you married which is a big event there. They like marrying people off! I took a liking to one of the girls who joined us most evenings but at 21 she was young enough to be my daughter! Lovely girl though and great fun.

Chechens are looked on as less fundamentalist to the radical fruit loops, but is certainly ultra conservative in it's views. Any Chechen gay would probably be disowned by his/her family so they keep a low profile. I'd visit the country before taking the word of another Beano link. That's how you discover countries and culture.....not by reading rag comics.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-10 6:38 PM

No surprises. Since Chechnya became independent 26 years ago homosexuality became de facto legal so has always been considered a 'grey' area. It's there, but they don't like it, don't want it. Chechnya isn't the only country like this though. When i was touring in Albania and Serbia, being a single man traveling alone raised a few eyebrows and at the Albanian border i was asked point blank, "you alone, why no woman?" by a very stern border guard. When i told him the costs of divorce his manner changed in an instant and everything was ok.

In Serbia i got to know a lot of locals and spent evenings eating good food and drinking too much! They told me seeing a man alone 'isn't good'.....they want to get you married which is a big event there. They like marrying people off! I took a liking to one of the girls who joined us most evenings but at 21 she was young enough to be my daughter! Lovely girl though and great fun.

Chechens are looked on as less fundamentalist to the radical fruit loops, but is certainly ultra conservative in it's views. Any Chechen gay would probably be disowned by his/her family so they keep a low profile. I'd visit the country before taking the word of another Beano link. That's how you discover countries and culture.....not by reading rag comics.

Cant understand why anyone would wanna divorce you Bullet ... You seem like a real fun guy to be around ... Trade you in for someone younger who liked comics I guess

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-10 6:38 PM

Chechens are looked on as less fundamentalist to the radical fruit loops, but is certainly ultra conservative in it's views.

They're not adverse to murder or money laundering by buying penthouses in Belgravia either :D .......

But that's London for you now days, they're not fussy who their neighbours are *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

Word of warning for any gay members ... Resident gay member Barry and forum friend

I didn't know Barry was gay? :-S .......I thought over on Fruitcakes they said he was the local bisexual?.....or was it bike? :-S .......

Eh up Bullet can you ride Tandem? :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-04-10 7:57 PM

Word of warning for any gay members ... Resident gay member Barry and forum friend

I didn't know Barry was gay? :-S .......I thought over on Fruitcakes they said he was the local bisexual?.....or was it bike? :-S .......

Barry likes to ride a Chopper ... That prolly counts Bullet out

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-10 7:59 PM

I dunno Bullet needs a partner to stop the locals starring in Serbia ;-) ........a bit of make up and a wig and a nice frock I reckon Barry would fit the bill :D ........He's got the Moob's for it >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-04-10 8:18 PM

I dunno Bullet needs a partner to stop the locals starring in Serbia ;-) ........a bit of make up and a wig and a nice frock I reckon Barry would fit the bill :D ........He's got the Moob's for it >:-) ........

Hope Barry's frock don't blow in the wind when they chuck him off one of them buildings ... Unwashed frillies are so yesterday

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-10 8:30 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-10 8:18 PM

Hope Barry's frock don't blow in the wind when they chuck him off one of them buildings ... Unwashed frillies are so yesterday

According to the Michelle grapevine ;-) .........They're unlikely to notice :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-04-10 9:45 PM

Blimey! Your on form tonight ladies. I can never remember which one is Dave and Which one is Antony?

Ooo you bitch :D ......

Guest pelmetman

I get the feeling they've had a bit of a tiff over Syria ;-) .........

Looks like North Korea could be next on his to do list 8-) ........

Archived