Fiat Ducato Servicing - First Service

Tourope

As a happy owner of three Fiat-based motorhomes I may say that the warranty conditions and scheduled maintenance operations are well described in the warranty manual coming with them.

To give an example for my current Ducato 2.3 Multijet2 140CV the first service is expected after two years.

I am not talking about kilometers because I do not remember them, in any case it is difficult that they can be overcome in two years.

I registered my vehicle on the Fiat Professional website which has some useful utilities.

Including service points locator (Fiat Professional as well as Fiat Camper) but not only.

Max

Shedifice

The Swindon Fiat Professinal agency should have provided you with an itemised list of the parts that they plan to replace and the labour charge for the 2-year service. You can then compare the list with the information in the “Scheduled Servicing Plan” in your Fiat Ducato Owner Manual.

For the initial 2-year service (when the Ducato should be under Fiat warranty) I’d expect a Fiat Professional agency not to cut corners and to use items from the Fiat parts-list - and this policy won’t be cheap. For example, if the “Selenia” engine oill recommended in the Handbook is put in, a cost of £70+ might well be charged.

mtravel - 2021-09-28 1:19 PM

As a happy owner of three Fiat-based motorhomes I may say that the warranty conditions and scheduled maintenance operations are well described in the warranty manual coming with them.

To give an example for my current Ducato 2.3 Multijet2 140CV the first service is expected after two years.

I am not talking about kilometers because I do not remember them, in any case it is difficult that they can be overcome in two years.

I registered my vehicle on the Fiat Professional website which has some useful utilities.

Including service points locator (Fiat Professional as well as Fiat Camper) but not only.

Max

I don't know about later models, but our Ducato has a requirement for annual servicing if doing low mileage.

Archived