Thank God!

Forester

I can well imagine what some Americans have to say about us Brian, but when it gets to the crunch, I would still think of them as our natural allies. Far more than our "friends" across the channel at any rate.

I,ve read your last posting very carefully, and it seems that no reply is needed with re. to this thread, which is just as well as I was beginning to consider following our old family tradition of running up the white flag whenever defeat seemed possible. Not total surrender of course, but enough to get me off the hook with some remnants of my beliefs still intact.

All history, whether collectively or individually is stage managed to some extent, and I suppose this is simply to make us feel more comfortable with our views of past events which are quite often not as we would like them to be.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your views with us, and a Happy New Year to you as well. Howard.

Howard.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne ,

Sod the spell checker spell it how you want ......... >:-)

Or in Dsyleiax you cuold awlyas jsut peleasee yuorslef . I DO

Free man peace .....ingonre the ingnrrance he he eh eh ;-)

there their thyre 're I said it ,,,,,,,,,,,,, who dares wins (lol) (lol)

But dont change it to I like to keep my uniform on .......... It cunjures up poor maggies face .......better go time for the witching hour must not post so late

get told off Cushtie BONJOUR

Archived