The great RemOAner clear out has begun........

Guest pelmetman

Well George may well have more influence at the Standard than he did in government. As for Gina, the more the merrier as Brexit Referendum two gets underway. Mind you £10K! Is that right (Who knows with the mail). Ive had bigger bar bills than that. I love the way they call her "Arch Remainer" *-)

Let battle commence then! again.

pelmetman - 2017-04-19 1:18 PMhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424812/George-Osborne-QUITS-MP.html B-) .........

..........doesn't say much about his 'stewardship' of the Standard seeing as he can't even make the print deadline for his 'own news item'.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-04-19 3:03 PM

Well George may well have more influence at the Standard than he did in government. As for Gina, the more the merrier as Brexit Referendum two gets underway. Mind you £10K! Is that right (Who knows with the mail). Ive had bigger bar bills than that. I love the way they call her "Arch Remainer" *-)

Let battle commence then! again.

Yeah he can spend his time bumping his gums to the converted :D ...........

BTW Barry how many folk in the UK read the London Evening Standard? (lol) .......

All he's done is get himself a job as chief gobsh*te for the Westminster Village ;-) .......

Well they do say every village needs an idiot >:-) ........

......and I cant wait for Mzz Miller to show her pompous mug outside of the metropolis, any idea when she'll show up in Skeggy, Clacton or Weymouth? :-> ........

pelmetman - 2017-04-19 1:27 PM

Time to stock up on some over ripe tomatoes >:-) ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424668/Gina-Miller-pledges-election-tour-against-extreme-Brexit.html

Another chapter for the book and BBC play with her playing herself ... She's in for a shock if she goes to the working class Brexit voting areas ... But then again I bet she's already sussed that and hopes for a bit of aggro to sell a few more copies ... Sad lady

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-19 5:45 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424668/Gina-Miller-pledges-election-tour-against-extreme-Brexit.html

Another chapter for the book and BBC play with her playing herself ... She's in for a shock if she goes to the working class Brexit voting areas ... But then again I bet she's already sussed that and hopes for a bit of aggro to sell a few more copies ... Sad lady

Blimey you don't actually think she has the courage of her convictions do you Antony? 8-) ........

Her and her sat nav's in for one helluva shock (lol) ..........

Another chapter for the book and BBC play with her playing herself ... She's in for a shock if she goes to the working class Brexit voting areas ... But then again I bet she's already sussed that and hopes for a bit of aggro to sell a few more copies ... Sad lady.

You seem very nervous and worried by Gina Miller Antony.

Bulletguy - 2017-04-19 6:09 PM

Another chapter for the book and BBC play with her playing herself ... She's in for a shock if she goes to the working class Brexit voting areas ... But then again I bet she's already sussed that and hopes for a bit of aggro to sell a few more copies ... Sad lady.

You have a tendency to read too much into posts ... How you've got to I'm "very nervous and worried" by her I really don't know ... Sometimes its better not to make a comment

Guest pelmetman

We're just thinking of her elf and safety >:-) .......Those folk in London really don't have a clue........Coz their only hope of finding somewhere with the same voting habits as them is a deprived inner city area 8-) ......

......and the reason they're like that is down to LABOUR >:-( ......

antony1969 - 2017-04-19 6:23 PM

You have a tendency to read too much into posts ... How you've got to I'm "very nervous and worried" by her I really don't know ...

Kettle/teapot.

Sometimes its better not to make a comment

You should try a spot of that yourself!

Bulletguy - 2017-04-19 6:36 PM

You have a tendency to read too much into posts ... How you've got to I'm "very nervous and worried" by her I really don't know ...

Kettle/teapot.

No explanation to your claim ... Like I said better not to make a comment

antony1969 - 2017-04-19 6:40 PM

Kettle/teapot.

So did i.........but you couldn't resist coming back. ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Kettle/teapot.

Don't think Bullets had his med's today 8-) ..........

Antipsychotic medications for hallucinations, delusions, aggression, agitation, hostility and uncooperativeness:

aripiprazole (Abilify)

clozapine (Clozaril)

haloperidol (Haldol)

olanzapine (Zyprexa)

quetiapine (Seroquel)

risperidone (Risperdal)

ziprasidone (Geodon)

It could take a while :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-04-19 6:58 PM

Kettle/teapot.

Antipsychotic medications for hallucinations, delusions, aggression, agitation, hostility and uncooperativeness:

aripiprazole (Abilify)

clozapine (Clozaril)

haloperidol (Haldol)

olanzapine (Zyprexa)

quetiapine (Seroquel)

risperidone (Risperdal)

ziprasidone (Geodon)

All the above Dave but I reckon he's out of Anusol

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-04-19 7:18 PM

Kettle/teapot.

aripiprazole (Abilify)

clozapine (Clozaril)

haloperidol (Haldol)

olanzapine (Zyprexa)

quetiapine (Seroquel)

risperidone (Risperdal)

ziprasidone (Geodon)

He doesn't need that Antony ;-) ......It's a PIA salve.......so that's what us other forum users need >:-) ......

antony1969 - 2017-04-19 7:18 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-19 7:38 PM

He doesn't need that Antony ;-) ......It's a PIA salve.......so that's what us other forum users need >:-) ......

You pair of love birds should move in together.

You'd make such a loving couple. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Archived