Nuttall to stand in.........

Bulletguy

We should build a trump like wall around the entire area, send all of UKIP and the countries hard lined Brexiteers (Antony and Dave) and put them all behind it, leaving the rest of us to get back to normal. They can all live in Brexsh|t by the sea together happily ever after.

Barryd999 - 2017-04-29 5:56 PM

We should build a trump like wall around the entire area, send all of UKIP and the countries hard lined Brexiteers (Antony and Dave) and put them all behind it, leaving the rest of us to get back to normal. They can all live in Brexsh|t by the sea together happily ever after.

Bonnie 'n Clyde would fit right in at Skaggy Butlins doing their double act. (lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWD5B9TVY44

Guest pelmetman

You're forgetting Barry ;-) .........Outside of London & Jockshire you and Bullet are the aliens >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-04-30 3:17 PM

You're forgetting Barry ;-) .........Outside of London & Jockshire you and Bullet are the aliens >:-) .......

Not really, York and Harrogate districts both voted to remain as did Newcastle to the North East. Nobody I know round here voted to leave, I only have one client that voted to leave but he got shot down in flames by his family and employees (stupid sod employs a load of Poles) and he now regrets the decision but he's an idiot anyway.

There is a rabid Brexiteer that goes in our gym but nobody talks to him and he just sits on the exercise bike looking grim and scowling at everybody, especially anyone who looks a bit foreign. He hates me. :D

malc d - 2017-04-30 4:14 PM

I await with interest to see how many other candidates get tested.

:-|

The PM failed the test on tourism........she wants the UK to lead the world in preventing it. :-S

Archived