Gibraltar

John52

pelmetman - 2017-05-07 4:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-07 4:18 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-07 3:07 PM

Ooop's forgot my decimal point :$ ........It's still .7% to much ;-) .......

As explained above, and linked to, it's governed by UK law so you cannot argue against it. You might not like it, but then we live in a democratic country governed by laws.

Laws can be changed ;-) ........

So you think Conservatives will overturn a law passed by themselves in the HoC in 2015? :-S

You live in Cloud Cuckoo land. *-)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-07 5:32 PM

As explained above, and linked to, it's governed by UK law so you cannot argue against it. You might not like it, but then we live in a democratic country governed by laws.

So you think Conservatives will overturn a law passed by themselves in the HoC in 2015? :-S

They changed one only the other day about fixed term Parliaments :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-05-07 6:34 PM

So that's enough for you to believe they will overturn a law they only passed two years ago?!! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-07 6:48 PM

So that's enough for you to believe they will overturn a law they only passed two years ago?!! *-)

Why not?..... never say never........Some folk thought we wouldn't vote for Brexit :D ........

Some even think Corbyn can win 8-) ..........

Whilst I would agree that "laws" can and do, get changed, I wasn't aware that they, the Government, had "changed one" re; the fixed Parliaments..?

I thought that the ability to call an election within a term was already permissible, as long as it had Parliament's consent....(and therefore no "change" required).

Having said that, it is always quite amusing when some folk bang on about the "benefits" bill and of folk being idle etc..when they themselves , despite some being of working age (and some even supposedly having ran a "business" ) have been doing little else but post on MH forums day& night for best part of a decade anyway... ;-)

When Liam Fox made that comment about UK business(men) being "Lazy" and of them preferring to play golf, maybe he could've also included a reference to the MHing "businessmen" who can't recall the last time they paid income tax, and who sit in their inherited MHs, playing about on the internet all day? ... :D

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2017-05-08 10:09 AM

Whilst I would agree that "laws" can and do, get changed, I wasn't aware that they, the Government, had "changed one" re; the fixed Parliaments..?

I thought that the ability to call an election within a term was already permissible, as long as it had Parliament's consent....(and therefore no "change" required).

Having said that, it is always quite amusing when some folk bang on about the "benefits" bill and of folk being idle etc..when they themselves , despite some being of working age (and some even supposedly having ran a "business" ) have been doing little else but post on MH forums day& night for best part of a decade anyway... ;-)

When Liam Fox made that comment about UK business(men) being "Lazy" and of them preferring to play golf, maybe he could've also included a reference to the MHing "businessmen" who can't recall the last time they paid income tax, and who sit in their inherited MHs, playing about on the internet all day? ... :D

To help improve the UK I've changed my vocation to Armchair Anarchist Pepe :D ...........

Self funded of course ;-) ......

Seems to working to B-) .......

So instead of sitting in Daddy's MH posting on line, you'll now be sitting in the MiL's house?

Very subversive...

"Self funded"- aka- Living off the missus's pension(pension credits?) and sponging of the in-laws, whilst waiting for your Public sector(Oops! "Navy") pension to kick in... :D

(..don't forget to fill in the forms to claim for being the MiL's "carer"... ;-) )

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2017-05-08 12:07 PM

So instead of sitting in Daddy's MH posting on line, you'll now be sitting in the MiL's house?

Very subversive...

"Self funded"- aka- Living off the missus's pension(pension credits?) and sponging of the in-laws, whilst waiting for your Public sector(Oops! "Navy") pension to kick in... :D

(..don't forget to fill in the forms to claim for being the MiL's "carer"... ;-) )

Too late Mil now in a care home, so guess I'll be looking for someone else to sponge off :D ........

How big is your drive Pepe? >:-) ........

John52 - 2017-05-07 7:41 AM
RogerC - 2017-05-06 9:19 PMVery little is produced locally....just look at the weather conditions there and you will realise that is the case.  Most everything has to be imported so NO there is no substance to your ridiculously ill informed comments.  Once again your comments prove just how badly informed you are and how willing you are to offer complete unsubstantiated rubbish to accompany your anti this, that and everything else attitude.Simply put.....'simply' for your benefit: if the resupply ships and/or aircraft cannot reach the FI due to bad weather or other issues the islands DO WITHOUT...........Got it....they DO WITHOUT........the islands rely on external resupply to survive. 
Yes I realize the FI produces very little.. But you previously said
RogerC - 2017-05-05 5:35 PM the FI are actually quite well off with a net income of approximately £50,000,000 per annum. .
So who does this £50,000,000 per annum' come from?

The answer is not who but mostly 'where'.  Now as you are clearly a mine of information and bilious opinion, most of which is barking mad, I suggest you devote a little of your time doing some simple research regarding the FI balance sheet instead of looking for yet more ways to run down the country that gives you freedom and a lifestyle other nations are so envious of.

It really is quite an easy thing to find.....and then you will be able to see for yourself and just maybe accept what you read as fact!! 
However as you manage to take issue with anything that doesn't fit your warped sense of right/wrong I doubt anything that doesn't conform to your 'reasoning' will be acceptable.

Anyway....have fun...the truth is out there......https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/g/georgewashington/384189/georgewashington1.jpg

pelmetman - 2017-05-08 1:19 PM

Too late Mil now in a care home, so guess I'll be looking for someone else to sponge off :D ........

'Git orf moi land!!? :D

(besides, you're not leaching off my wifi...I doubt the village would have the bandwidth to deal with your usage anyway.. )

I hear that Huddersfield is quite picturesque at this time of year?....also Cheshire is VERY nice, although bits will a bit "posh" for you, which would probably result in you getting moved on.... :D

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-08 4:38 PM

No room on my drive either Dave. What a pity, you could have lightened up my day with your nonsense. Hope the MiL is well looked after.

Veronica

Are you sure? ;-) ........A few weeks of me on your drive will do wonders for reducing your rates bill :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-08 4:38 PM

No room on my drive either Dave. What a pity, you could have lightened up my day with your nonsense. Hope the MiL is well looked after.

Veronica

Are you sure? ;-) ........A few weeks of me on your drive will do wonders for reducing your rates bill :D ........

pepe63 - 2017-05-08 1:56 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-08 1:19 PM

'Git orf moi land!!? :D

(besides, you're not leaching off my wifi...I doubt the village would have the bandwidth to deal with your usage anyway.. )

I hear that Huddersfield is quite picturesque at this time of year?....also Cheshire is VERY nice, although bits will a bit "posh" for you, which would probably result in you getting moved on.... :D

Oi....i don't want his ilk ruining the environment here! :-|

Brexit land Skaggy Skeggy is where he belongs.

SKEGGY.jpg.74e782db92b015241fcf1206050c794c.jpg

858899435_SKEGNESSRestaurants.jpg.7c2add713c870f62a69cc133785ac66d.jpg

pepe63 - 2017-05-08 5:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 5:25 PM

Arrrrr... But Dave-"Have shears, will travel", will be able to meet all of your pelmet , pouffe and drapery requirements! (lol)

The last time i laid eyes on a pelmet was as a kid of the 1950's in the house i grew up in.Very grim post war austere Blighty. And as for pouffes.......i'm straight! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 5:48 PM

Arrrrr... But Dave-"Have shears, will travel", will be able to meet all of your pelmet , pouffe and drapery requirements! (lol)

The last time i laid eyes on a pelmet was as a kid of the 1950's in the house i grew up in.Very grim post war austere Blighty. And as for pouffes.......i'm straight! (lol)

I'm not surprised...... the hoi polloi can not afford quality pelmets these days ;-) ........I cant recall last time I delivered a pelmet to a house worth less than 7 figures :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-05-08 5:56 PM

I'm not surprised...... the hoi polloi can not afford quality pelmets these days ;-) ........*I cant recall last time I delivered a pelmet to a house worth less than 7 figures :D .......

* Just like you can't recall the last time you paid income tax? :D

...and I bet these landed gentry/ premiership footballers/rock stars/ Russian oligarchs etc (delete as applicable) were all very impressed when an old Mk 4/5 Transit rolled up on the back of an AA recovery truck.. :D

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2017-05-08 6:13 PM

I'm not surprised...... the hoi polloi can not afford quality pelmets these days ;-) ........*I cant recall last time I delivered a pelmet to a house worth less than 7 figures :D .......

* Just like you can't recall the last time you paid income tax? :D

2009 ;-)........

Or was it 2008? :-S ......

Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 5:48 PM

I'm not surprised...... the hoi polloi can not afford quality pelmets these days ;-) ........I cant recall last time I delivered a pelmet to a house worth less than 7 figures :D .......

PMSL.gif.3ba44f351dfecbe5f3eecde21b56aa59.gif

63513932_WOTAWHOPPER.gif.95874a888bd9cee4ba4a8f783979e027.gif

LMFAO.gif.7376924bf2d55c9f12666f422c6b75e0.gif

Archived