Saints ?

teflon2

As we are leaving the EU is it not the right thing to do to reinstate St. Edmund as our patron saint and give the he ho to that St. George geezer who is not even English but a foreigner from the other side of the ENGLISH channel. Lets have some light hearted banter and dump the sad rhetoric for a little while. John :-D

teflon2 - 2017-05-04 7:56 PM

As we are leaving the EU is it not the right thing to do to reinstate St. Edmund as our patron saint and give the he ho to that St. George geezer who is not even English but a foreigner from the other side of the ENGLISH channel. Lets have some light hearted banter and dump the sad rhetoric for a little while. John :-D

Ouch!!

Now you really have thrown the cat among the pigeons there!! 8-)

A Roman immigrant born in a Muslim country. :D

Saint Nigel ??? ... Gotta be

antony1969 - 2017-05-05 7:22 AM

Steady on, I thought someone had to be dead before they could become a saint?.... 8-)

;-)

(but as for ditching St George..well, the countries' total tattoo bill,due to having to have them all remodelled, wouldn't bear thinking about! (lol) )

Guest pelmetman

Considering our history of wars with Europe...........Saint Churchill >:-) .......

pepe63 - 2017-05-05 8:02 AM

Steady on, I thought someone had to be dead before they could become a saint?.... 8-)

;-)

(but as for ditching St George..well, the countries' total tattoo bill,due to having to have them all remodelled, wouldn't bear thinking about! (lol) )

UKIP is dead.......Faridge is busy looting the EU bank to add to the dosh the UK taxpayer will have to continue paying him. >:-(

pelmetman - 2017-05-05 8:53 AM

Considering our history of wars with Europe...........Saint Churchill >:-) .......

Sir Nicholas Winton......Britains "Schindler" who died two years ago at 106.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWd3PYm3XRw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zymfvcw

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/27/children-saved-from-nazis-british-schindler-memorial-kindertransport-nicholas-winton

;-)

Nope you don't have to be dead to be a St ... Ian St John was just ordinary Ian John before becoming a Liverpool legend and Isla Clair became a St after her Generation Game stint with Larry

antony1969 - 2017-05-05 3:25 PM

;-)

Nope you don't have to be dead to be a St ... Ian St John was just ordinary Ian John before becoming a Liverpool legend and Isla Clair became a St after her Generation Game stint with Larry

No idea who he is but Isla St Clair got her name when her mother remarried and Isla chose to keep her mothers maiden name of St Clair. Lives in Buckinghamshire now with partner and two children and a load of bees. I'd pull a sting out of her bum any day.

Bulletguy - 2017-05-05 4:55 PM

antony1969 - 2017-05-05 3:25 PM

;-)

No idea who he is but Isla St Clair got her name when her mother remarried and Isla chose to keep her mothers maiden name of St Clair. Lives in Buckinghamshire now with partner and two children and a load of bees. I'd pull a sting out of her bum any day.

Yep ... Bowt right for you Bullet ... Hanging round ars3holes and talking sh5t ... I reckon you'd be more suited to dear departed Larry Graysons rear personally ... Bottoms up xx

Archived