Compressor fridges

Brian Kirby

Hi

I am still looking at changing moho and the layouts i like all have compressor fridges.

i read the previous threads with interest and wondered if Brian had gone down the compressor route and if so what his expereience was?

I can see the pro's and cons. we are rarely off grid for more than 2 nights in a row so a compressor seems doable if we have a second battery ( i always have a second battery as matter of course) but.........

peter

peterjl - 2018-05-09 9:36 PM

Hi

I am still looking at changing moho and the layouts i like all have compressor fridges.

i read the previous threads with interest and wondered if Brian had gone down the compressor route and if so what his expereience was?

I can see the pro's and cons. we are rarely off grid for more than 2 nights in a row so a compressor seems doable if we have a second battery ( i always have a second battery as matter of course) but.........

peter

Can't say, I'm afraid, Peter. Weighing up the advice given I came to the conclusion that we'd stick with a three way in preference to a compressor, just in case, and selected our van accordingly. Sorry.

Archived