Asian Sexploiter Groups

StuartO

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-22 11:31 AM

StuartO - 2017-08-22 8:37 AM.................It's a big problem.

From what you say, I don't doubt it. In fact, it is a disgrace. May be a silly question, but where are the local MPs in all this? They have the resources (publicly funded), the influence and, to some extent the power, to investigate and publicise what has been happening. Surely they can't all be "plants", selected and elected by Asian majorities of these "lower class, ill-educated people for whom morality is something you leave behind you as you walk out of the door of the mosque" your acquaintance identified? Highlighting this is their job, where the local papers aren't doing theirs. Pressure needs to be applied. Denial is now futile, the evidence seems clear enough, and would be very difficult to brush aside. This is stuff for the Home Secretary and the DCLG. It should be happening.

MPs are their as are the police and local rags ... What stops them from telliing the truth is political correctness ... Sound familiar ??? ...

One Labour MP tried telling the truth last week only to be pushed by her disgrace of a PC boss

Guest pelmetman
StuartO - 2017-08-21 12:37 PM

But the scale of criminality among asians (and Travellers, immigrant Eastern Europeans etc) which our society has allowed to build up, combined with the cuts in police numbers and the ways the CPS and courts have handled things amounts to a huge challenge. 

We are Now reaping the benefits of the seeds sown by our polictically correct Loony Liberals *-) .......

I wonder how long it'll be before I'm arrested for calling Liberals........ LOONY'S ? >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2017-08-22 11:39 AM

From what you say, I don't doubt it. In fact, it is a disgrace. May be a silly question, but where are the local MPs in all this? They have the resources (publicly funded), the influence and, to some extent the power, to investigate and publicise what has been happening. Surely they can't all be "plants", selected and elected by Asian majorities of these "lower class, ill-educated people for whom morality is something you leave behind you as you walk out of the door of the mosque" your acquaintance identified? Highlighting this is their job, where the local papers aren't doing theirs. Pressure needs to be applied. Denial is now futile, the evidence seems clear enough, and would be very difficult to brush aside. This is stuff for the Home Secretary and the DCLG. It should be happening.

MPs are their as are the police and local rags ... What stops them from telliing the truth is political correctness ... Sound familiar ??? ...

One Labour MP tried telling the truth last week only to be pushed by her disgrace of a PC boss

Two people of asian descent on the TV who have been involved in prosecuting and helping victims are saying she shouldn't have been 'forced' to resign, she was telling the truth, and the awful thing is it's still going on at an alarming rate. Victims are still not being listened to, and whistle blowers are being persecuted.

But lets not forget this is not 'one sided', it is estimated that the majority of abuse is by white groups, but they operate in a different way.

In my view the solution to a lot of these problems is to reverse the reduction in the numbers of police on the streets and enforce U.K. laws regardless of race , creed, colour, religion or celebrity status.

All it needs is strong leadership and the will to get things done.

Sadly there is no sign of that happening in the near future.

:-(

malc d - 2017-08-23 11:26 AM

In my view the solution to a lot of these problems is to reverse the reduction in the numbers of police on the streets and enforce U.K. laws regardless of race , creed, colour, religion or celebrity status.

But that sounds too much like common sense .... Admit the problem and deal with it and if dealing with the obvious Pakistani/Muslim race rape issue means upsetting some folk then so be it .... Better that than blindly defending them and allowing more rapes surely

antony1969 - 2017-08-23 12:41 PM

But that sounds too much like common sense .... Admit the problem and deal with it and if dealing with the obvious Pakistani/Muslim race rape issue means upsetting some folk then so be it .... Better that than blindly defending them and allowing more rapes surely

Yes, yes, and yes.

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-23 1:16 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.

Veronica will have you in the tower for that ... Welcome to the real world ... Feels good does it not ... BNP membership on it's way

StuartO - 2017-08-23 1:42 PM

hecky thump Brian, we'll make a proper facist out of you yet!

But that demonstrates, does it not, how misleading are the one-dimensional judgements that seem to be applied to anyone seen as "liberal"?

I may reject lynching, burning at the stake, or even the application of thumbscrews, but I don't condone law breaking! Nor, I'm sure, does Veronica - though she certainly doesn't need me to speak for her! :-D

colin - 2017-08-23 10:33 AM

antony1969 - 2017-08-22 11:39 AM

Two people of asian descent on the TV who have been involved in prosecuting and helping victims are saying she shouldn't have been 'forced' to resign, she was telling the truth, and the awful thing is it's still going on at an alarming rate. Victims are still not being listened to, and whistle blowers are being persecuted.

But lets not forget this is not 'one sided', it is estimated that the majority of abuse is by white groups, but they operate in a different way.

I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind on that one Colin as a minority faction are only interested (obsessed) with brown skin criminality. But i think you realised that after your point was completely ignored.

Bulletguy - 2017-08-23 6:40 PM.......................I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind on that one Colin as a minority faction are only interested (obsessed) with brown skin criminality. But i think you realised that after your point was completely ignored.

I'm not so sure on that Paul. I don't think it is obsession with "brown skin" criminality, just obsession with the way in which this element has been able to get away with criminality for so long, because no-one was prepared to challenge them because they had brown skins. It just doesn't always come across that way, which is a shame.

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-23 6:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-08-23 6:40 PM.......................I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind on that one Colin as a minority faction are only interested (obsessed) with brown skin criminality. But i think you realised that after your point was completely ignored.

I'm not so sure on that Paul. I don't think it is obsession with "brown skin" criminality, just obsession with the way in which this element has been able to get away with criminality for so long, because no-one was prepared to challenge them because they had brown skins. It just doesn't always come across that way, which is a shame.

His defence of these people and the disgraceful crimes they commit is well documented on here ... Its thanks to people like him that the problems been pushed under the carpet for years and countless more underage white girls have been used and abused ... Another different gang of them in court in Newcastle today but obviously its just pure coincidence

My resolve not to comment on this thread has be weakened by the suggestion that I have condoned these appalling crimes in some way. Well done Antony you laid the bait and I have swallowed it.

All I have sought to do is to encourage some deeper consideration of the factors which have led to these crimes being committed and which have been responsible for their shameful proliferation.

Some continue to maintain that it is all down to the majority of the perpetrators being Muslim and that political correctness has has a major part to play in these crimes going unchecked. Time and again I have asked those that appear to hold that view to read the Jay report which pulled no punches as to what factors were at play in the Rotherham scandal yet I see no evidence that anyone has bothered to do that.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone…so the saying goes. Many of the victims were viewed by the police and other agencies as bringing their abuse on themselves or were considered by the CPS as unlikely to be accepted by a jury as credible. An appalling indictment on our institutions that almost mirrored the lack of concern or respect the perpetrators had for their victims.

Stuart’s reference to the views of the good Muslim he knows who remarked on the characteristics of the people from the Muslim community that are of criminal bent is enlightening and resonates with me as it has been repeated by my Muslim friends. These disgusting men are clearly quite ignorant, misogynistic and content to leave their morals behind when leaving the Mosque. I don’t doubt that there are too many that fall into that category in some of our towns and cities. The crimes against these children are aggravated by being inherently racist and the response to them in terms of sentences for those found guilty need to reflect this.

Nevertheless there needs to be an acknowledgement that the use of terms like “Muslim paedophiles” “Asian paedophiles” is to castigate all of the followers of a religion and/or members of a particular race in a most objectionable way because not all or even the majority of people who fall into such categories are inclined to indulge in such disgusting behaviour.

Avoiding the alienation of the majority of Muslims/Asians who do not commit such abhorrent crimes can only help in eradicating this alarming phenomenon. That is not pandering in my book it is just the most efficient way of protecting the vulnerable rather than allowing some to to use these crimes to support their anti-immigrant agenda.

antony1969 - 2017-08-23 4:57 PM

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-23 1:16 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.

Veronica will have you in the tower for that ... Welcome to the real world ... Feels good does it not ... BNP membership on it's way

No it doesn't......and yes it is, but that hatred is deep seated and will never change.

antony1969 - 2017-08-23 7:06 PM

His defence of these people and the disgraceful crimes they commit is well documented on here ... Its thanks to people like him that the problems been pushed under the carpet for years and countless more underage white girls have been used and abused ... Another different gang of them in court in Newcastle today but obviously its just pure coincidence.

Yet you are unable to quote one single post where i have defended such criminality......but you cannot so you just resort to slinging out blatantly wild personal accusations, defamatory at best and libelous at worst. As you mention 'well documented', your racially loaded and charged views have long been well known on here permeating throughout endless threads and posts which are littered with them.

Its a shame of course that a thread that was running along quite nicely has since the usual suspect turned up swearing and throwing insults gone a little squiffy ... His past history on here regarding this uncomfortable for him subject repeats again and again ... Swearing and insults ... Shame but expected

Guest pelmetman

So the usual suspect stands up to defend the indefensible *-) .........

ie the 5% who fill 15% of our prisons >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2017-08-26 12:52 PM

I'm sure they were defended Dave, it's just that their defence wasn't as good as the prosecution. :-D

Given the fact that criminals in general need to commit umpteen crimes "Before" they arrive behind bars *-) ..........

I will take no succour from your post :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2017-08-28 2:26 PM

You're SUCH a pessimist, Dave! :-D

No I'm MUCH more a realist, Brian! ;-) .......

Unfortunately the human race as a species in my view is very overrated :-| .......

pelmetman - 2017-08-30 8:24 PM

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-28 2:26 PM

You're SUCH a pessimist, Dave! :-D

No I'm MUCH more a realist, Brian! ;-) .......

Unfortunately the human race as a species in my view is very overrated :-| .......

Not all humans Dave ... Some are decent others are pigs B-)

Archived