Stolen Minibus

Will86

Stuart Parker? to 1st Facebook Scout Group

15 hrs ago

Our Group Scout Mini Bus was stolen last night (17th Aug) at 5:50pm from Caravan Park in St Oysth near Clacton.

Police say the mini bus is also missing its front registration plate and believe it is still being driven around the Tendring area following a sighting in Wix around 11am today (18th Aug).

Anyone who sees the mini bus, please call 999.

Please share this post so we can get our minibus back.

PS This is from another site. I have no further info.

1030536326_ScoutMinibus.thumb.jpg.5eae296000bed61d4944316519391c65.jpg

I would have thought that this vehicle was picked up on street camara .If this is the case then the vehicles owner is very fortunate that the police have checked the street camaras for a stolen vehicle and this is the reason for the information re the missing registration plate.

Bulletguy - 2017-08-19 7:51 PM

yeti - 2017-08-19 3:24 PM

What rats the signage should make it easy to identify....

Depending on the "professionalism" of whoever stole it i'm afraid that will already be gone! Possibly even re-sprayed and definitely re-plated.

More likely dismantled for parts resale

Deneb - 2017-08-20 11:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-08-19 7:51 PM

yeti - 2017-08-19 3:24 PM

What rats the signage should make it easy to identify....

Depending on the "professionalism" of whoever stole it i'm afraid that will already be gone! Possibly even re-sprayed and definitely re-plated.

More likely dismantled for parts resale.

Quite possible. There's always been a strong market for used or 'as new' Ford parts.

yeti - 2017-08-19 6:29 PM

Hold on-How do the Police know it is missing the front number? Have they seen it,and if they did why didn't they stop it?

Or maybe it was lying on the ground at the scene, but let's not waste the opportunity to knock the police....

Archived