I'm so poor........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I cant afford the campers Pikies now have 8-) .........

At least if I went to Cromer we could afford to stay on the local campsites ;-) .........

Another Equality Win Win for our forums politically correct Numpties no doubt? *-) ........

Dave, if you are SO poor, you could always go back to working for a living!!!

But money isn't everything . Life is for living one day at a time if needs be.!

P

A poor (well may be not) pensioner who cannot go back to earning more money.

pelmetman - 2017-08-20 6:34 PM

At least if I went to Cromer we could afford to stay on the local campsites ;-) .........

Another Equality Win Win for our forums politically correct Numpties no doubt? *-) ........

Pikey envy? Whatever next? You know what they say, Dave, if you can't beat them.............................:-D

Tracker - 2017-08-21 6:45 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-08-21 5:51 PM

desperately in need of your wise counsel.

I say Veronica that's a bit strong, or optimistic?

At least 'poor' Dave still has a motorhome to use, unlike some!

You're right he should count his blessings as I suspect he does. The freedom to roam wherever one wishes is what connects us all on this forum whether in the present or in the past. So at the risk of being a "numptie" I understand the travellers itinerant lifestyle but I don't welcome the behaviours of some in their community who in common parlance "take the mickey".

Veronica

antony1969 - 2017-08-21 3:00 PM

starvin marvin - 2017-08-21 1:51 PM

Crikey, you have been so quite lately I thought you were dead. Ah well never mind.

He'll be glad to see the content quality of your posts is still at it's usual poor standard I bet

Oh, you've also woke up from your slumbers. I don't think you could recognise poor quality, even if it got up and bit you!

starvin marvin - 2017-08-22 8:10 AM

antony1969 - 2017-08-21 3:00 PM

Crikey, you have been so quite lately I thought you were dead. Ah well never mind.

He'll be glad to see the content quality of your posts is still at it's usual poor standard I bet

Oh, you've also woke up from your slumbers. I don't think you could recognise poor quality, even if it got up and bit you!

Yes I can ... Check out the terrible Ford scrapage plan thread started by someone

Guest pelmetman

Yeah sorry to disappoint........I doubt your alone in your sentiments ;-) .........

So we have something in common (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2017-08-21 5:24 PM

pelmetman - 2017-08-20 6:34 PM

Pikey envy? Whatever next? You know what they say, Dave, if you can't beat them.............................:-D

I have B-) ........

The difference is, I'm a responsible Pikey ........ie I pay my way ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman

I don’t understand what role political correctness had to play in what happened in Cromer. Enlighten me Dave, as I fear you may view me as one of the “numpties” who is desperately in need of your wise counsel. ;-)

Veronica

No arrest's were made for a start, which is a dam good indication that they're allowed to get away with their crimes *-) .........

But hey they're a ethnic minority so being over represented in our prisons is our fault eh? ;-) ......

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2017-08-21 6:45 PM

desperately in need of your wise counsel.

I say Veronica that's a bit strong, or optimistic?

At least 'poor' Dave still has a motorhome to use, unlike some!

Don't do wise Rich :D ........

Or why else would I keep sticking my head above the parapet? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-08-22 9:16 PM

I don’t understand what role political correctness had to play in what happened in Cromer. Enlighten me Dave, as I fear you may view me as one of the “numpties” who is desperately in need of your wise counsel. ;-)

Veronica

No arrest's were made for a start, which is a dam good indication that they're allowed to get away with their crimes *-) .........

But hey they're a ethnic minority so being over represented in our prisons is our fault eh? ;-) ......

Read over what you have written Dave. You seem to have applied a high degree of speculation in one breath followed by some chop logic in another. *-)

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-08-22 10:26 PM

pelmetman - 2017-08-22 9:16 PM

Veronica

Read over what you have written Dave. You seem to have applied a high degree of speculation in one breath followed by some chop logic in another. *-)

Veronica

You mean I've read between the lines and recognised the actuality? >:-) .......

Archived