ace milano's

georgieporgie70

hello motor-homers, i have just joined the out & about, the other day i was on the site trying to reach a MAN WITH A 2007 Milano, if he wants to share things with me i am up for that, so get in touch as i do not have your name, mine vehicle is a 2006 milano with the over cab bed, it is also the upgraded one with full size 8oow m/wave, Avtex 154, in it, it includes dvd,cd,memory stick,and sd card facility, i have changed the radio/cd unit to a sharp with the memory stick on it and the cd player, it has a full cooker with storage on it,3 gas rings,one electric hob, seperate grill, safety glass lid with shut off, full size fridge with freezer box,not huge but ok, it has a full service history from new, but not all dealership, i do not trust dealers to do my services, i do my oil and filter myself as i have had some mechanical experience over the years and this vehicle oil change is so easy to do, but not the diesel filter, my usual mechanic (ken) does all the things i cannot do, it has just had all the brake fluid changed, the air filter, and diesel filter changed too, i have put on air-ride suspension, new 2 tonne tow bar, and i have a scooter rack on too for my honda lead which i take with me on tour, it also has easy cool Waeco habitation air con on it, it is fantastic when on continental Europe, it has a large screen reversing camera,(i dont use it) but it is on there! i also have permanent fitter L.P.G bottles fitted last year, no more humping bottles, and it is much cheaper, there is also a facility to charge the engine battery via a removable solar panel, it has the facility for bush bike as there is a rack in my garage for it to go straight onto the van when the scooter rack is not on it, it is a four bike rack. there is also a facility for a large coll box wired up to 12v, we love it, and id does what we want it to do, believe me or not the van averages 32 MPG AT 6O MPH, on motorway driving, loaded with scooter and half a tank of clean water, the water tank is 90ltr capacity. (so i'm told) by the manufacturer. it sounds like a sales ad but i am not selling her ( the motor home i mean)! :-D

709320986_acemilano.jpg.eca9c370698a18c134567eb27679766d.jpg

Archived