pelmetman - 2017-10-09 1:56 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-09 1:48 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-09 1:18 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-09 1:12 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-09 11:54 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-08 5:25 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-08 10:36 AM

antony1969 - 2017-10-07 3:57 PM

... All just collateral damage to those wanting more refugees I suppose ... Poor Sweden , poor young girls

Flippin heck Antony you don't consider this loony's twitter account a good source of information surely?

Of course he does. She spouts off the same Muslim racist hate bile as he does.....and she's a Trump puppet.

http://tweettunnel.com/AmyMek

That other fruit loop Alex Jones is just as batsh1t crazy.

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-police-cannot-cope-with-huge-numbers-of-rapes-since-migrants-arrived/

No doubt another batsh1t crazy fruitloop *-) .........

http://latestnewsnetwork.com/swedish-lawyer-says-most-rapists-she-sees-are-foreign/

I’ve read the contents of the link you posted Dave. Antony’s original post concerned a claim that there were “too many refugee rapes”. Your post concerns the observations of a Swedish lawyer about most rapists she sees being “from a foreign background”. One cannot argue with the reasonableness of her request for more transparency in the Swedish crime statistics profiling the perpetrators as part of a prevention strategy. Nevertheless, this lawyer’s observations, which you will note are in essence anecdotal, do not indicate that there is any rise in the incidence of rape due to higher numbers of refugees in Sweden.

Veronica

It's pretty obvious to me if Sweden hadn't had a open door policy.......then they probably wouldn't have a problem with most rapists being foreign would they? *-) .........

I don't see why you believe it is pretty obvious that their "open door policy" as you call it is responsible for most rapists being foreign when there is no evidence to support the latter assertion Dave. "The lawyer didn't state that most rapists were foreign she said most rapists she sees are from a foreign background". She calls on the government to be more transparent in their statistics because she is not so daft as to assume that what she sees is the whole picture.

Veronica

Don't you wonder why the statistics are being withheld? *-) .......

It would be a perfect opportunity to prove us xenophobes wrong after all >:-) ........

Remember your dealing with those who say we don't have a Muslim sex gangs problem in this country or a massive over representation of Muslims in our prisons ... Hammer , head , hit it kinda thing

Not guilty Antony. ;-)

Your right Veronica and I shouldn't have put you in the denier camp so please accept my apologies

Violet1956 - 2017-10-09 1:12 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-09 11:54 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-08 5:25 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-08 10:36 AM

antony1969 - 2017-10-07 3:57 PM

... All just collateral damage to those wanting more refugees I suppose ... Poor Sweden , poor young girls

Flippin heck Antony you don't consider this loony's twitter account a good source of information surely?

Of course he does. She spouts off the same Muslim racist hate bile as he does.....and she's a Trump puppet.

http://tweettunnel.com/AmyMek

That other fruit loop Alex Jones is just as batsh1t crazy.

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-police-cannot-cope-with-huge-numbers-of-rapes-since-migrants-arrived/

No doubt another batsh1t crazy fruitloop *-) .........

http://latestnewsnetwork.com/swedish-lawyer-says-most-rapists-she-sees-are-foreign/

I’ve read the contents of the link you posted Dave. Antony’s original post concerned a claim that there were “too many refugee rapes”. Your post concerns the observations of a Swedish lawyer about most rapists she sees being “from a foreign background”. One cannot argue with the reasonableness of her request for more transparency in the Swedish crime statistics profiling the perpetrators as part of a prevention strategy. Nevertheless, this lawyer’s observations, which you will note are in essence anecdotal, do not indicate that there is any rise in the incidence of rape due to higher numbers of refugees in Sweden.

Veronica

They are trying though Veronica.....trying very hard to make it exactly that. That link also contains an embedded link in the sentence "In a translation of her message, published by Brietbart," who wasted no time in screeching their migrant message of hate......no surprises there then eh? *-)

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/07/swedish-lawyer-claims-majority-rape-suspects-cases-migrants/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-10-09 6:06 PM

They are trying though Veronica.....trying very hard to make it exactly that. That link also contains an embedded link in the sentence "In a translation of her message, published by Brietbart," who wasted no time in screeching their migrant message of hate......no surprises there then eh? *-)

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/07/swedish-lawyer-claims-majority-rape-suspects-cases-migrants/

Is it any wonder they've been able to get away with raping children for decades, with nut jobs like our Bullet prepared to label anyone who dares to ask questions as "Screeching their migrant message of hate" *-) .....

Bullet you are a shameless defender of the indefensible :-| .......and no I'm not prepared to shut up in the name of diversity >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-10-09 6:44 PM

Is it any wonder they've been able to get away with raping children for decades, with nut jobs like our Bullet prepared to label anyone who dares to ask questions as "Screeching their migrant message of hate" *-) .....

Bullet you are a shameless defender of the indefensible :-| .......and no I'm not prepared to shut up in the name of diversity >:-) .......

Bullet hasn't defended any egregious behaviour on the part of anyone that I can see Dave. He merely questions the motivation behind the posts you and Antony add to this thread. For my part, you both express legitimate concerns about the degree to which Europe can absorb migrants from cultures that in general do not respect women but you rely too heavily on sources that are intent upon trashing all migrants.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-10-09 7:08 PM

Bullet hasn't defended any egregious behaviour on the part of anyone that I can see Dave. He merely questions the motivation behind the posts you and Antony add to this thread. For my part, you both express legitimate concerns about the degree to which Europe can absorb migrants from cultures that in general do not respect women but you rely too heavily on sources that are intent upon trashing all migrants.

Veronica

But if you rely on main stream media Veronica then political correctness prevents the reporting of such things even going as far as the London FLA march on Saturday by an estimated 50000 marching against Islamic extremism one BBC reporter asked how he would describe those marching if he were to report on it and he said he'd say they were far right , far right for marching against Islamic extremism ! Far less folk have marched in London at times against Brexit and got wall to wall MSM coverage ... If you want the truth its away from MSM something thats being proved correct not just here but in the States ... Ive read many things on migrants and not one of them has tried to trash all migrants as you suggest by the way

antony1969 - 2017-10-09 7:37 PM

Veronica

But if you rely on main stream media Veronica then political correctness prevents the reporting of such things ...

Mainstream media will always be preferable to Twitter or Breitbart. Not perfect or faultless by any means, but certainly preferable and a lot more credible.

If you want the truth its away from MSM something thats being proved correct not just here but in the States ...

That's absolute rubbish.

But as you mention the States, the night Paddock murdered 59 people and left almost 500 injured, wacko Jones and his evil InfoWars were busily cranking up the Islamophobe machine, only to then learn later much to his bitter disappointment there were no bearded brown skins and it was the act of one single white American. That didn't put him off though as he then tried claiming Paddock had 'converted to Islam' and 'Communists, Globalists and antifa's were in collusion with IS'.

And that's your opinion of the type of wacko lunacy where you find "the truth".........LMFAO!!

Ive read many things on migrants and not one of them has tried to trash all migrants as you suggest by the way

You and your sidekick do more than enough of it on here.

Veronica

But if you rely on main stream media Veronica then political correctness prevents the reporting of such things even going as far as the London FLA march on Saturday by an estimated 50000 marching against Islamic extremism one BBC reporter asked how he would describe those marching if he were to report on it and he said he'd say they were far right , far right for marching against Islamic extremism ! Far less folk have marched in London at times against Brexit and got wall to wall MSM coverage ... If you want the truth its away from MSM something thats being proved correct not just here but in the States ... Ive read many things on migrants and not one of them has tried to trash all migrants as you suggest by the way

I must admit my reference to trashing “all migrants” was a bit loose. What I should have written is all people claiming to be refugees. In my defence I was in a bit of a hurry as the dog was begging for her walk and the fridge was empty so needed to get to the shops. Should spend less time on here I know.

Veronica

Bulletguy - 2017-10-09 10:41 PM

Veronica

But if you rely on main stream media Veronica then political correctness prevents the reporting of such things ...

Mainstream media will always be preferable to Twitter or Breitbart. Not perfect or faultless by any means, but certainly preferable and a lot more credible.

If you want the truth its away from MSM something thats being proved correct not just here but in the States ...

That's absolute rubbish.

But as you mention the States, the night Paddock murdered 59 people and left almost 500 injured, wacko Jones and his evil InfoWars were busily cranking up the Islamophobe machine, only to then learn later much to his bitter disappointment there were no bearded brown skins and it was the act of one single white American. That didn't put him off though as he then tried claiming Paddock had 'converted to Islam' and 'Communists, Globalists and antifa's were in collusion with IS'.

And that's your opinion of the type of wacko lunacy where you find "the truth".........LMFAO!!

Ive read many things on migrants and not one of them has tried to trash all migrants as you suggest by the way

You and your sidekick do more than enough of it on here.

Looks like Jones got one wrong doesn't it , shame for you I presume he was correct about all the others that went before it as youve never mentioned him being wrong before , by the way you do know not all Muslims are brown skinned bearded types as you put it (another of your insults) ... You spend a lot of time watching Jones dont ya fella ... As for your preference for MSM I presume you prefer CNN coverage that never fibs regarding POTUS Trump or our own reporting of Hillsborough , supposed Iraqi/Afghanistan abuses by our military , the shameful BBC hanging of Cliff Richard , the shameful damning of Nigel Farage who on the BBC was blamed for the non Brexit murder of a Polish bloke , the shameful non reporting for PC purposes of Cologne migrant/Muslim rapes which they eventually had to uncomfortably report on once it was all over social media , phone hacking and so and so on .. MSM news is dying with the young much more likely to seek out real news elsewhere

Guest pelmetman

Veronica

Eh? :-S ........

So the forums foremost defender of Islams little quirks has passed you by? 8-) ........

Archived