do you carry a torch

tonyg3nwl

Tracker - 2017-10-17 3:13 PM
Geeco - 2017-10-17 6:07 AMRich, Shirley  Abicair used to play the zither. Were you aware she was from the land down under?
Thanks Gary, I did know about the lovely Shirley and you could even say I carried a torch for her many, many years ago!!It's not her fault she was foreign born and I forgave her for being an Aussie!!Might retract that forgiveness after the Ashes??
From the days when music was Music. Not like the "Noise" they call music these daysMy heart throb was Dickie Valentine . Saw him in Torquay, with Ted Heaths Band (the other T Heath, not the PM)PJay

Tracker - 2017-10-17 3:13 PM
Geeco - 2017-10-17 6:07 AMRich, Shirley  Abicair used to play the zither. Were you aware she was from the land down under?
Thanks Gary, I did know about the lovely Shirley and you could even say I carried a torch for her many, many years ago!!It's not her fault she was foreign born and I forgave her for being an Aussie!!Might retract that forgiveness after the Ashes??
that’s where you went wrong, should have carried her zither instead! :-)

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2017-10-16 9:15 AM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 10:18 PM

starvin marvin - 2017-10-15 10:09 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 8:35 PM

Keithl - 2017-10-15 8:30 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 8:07 PM

Keithl - 2017-10-15 7:55 PM

Q. Do you carry a torch?

A. Yes. 6 actually! They all have different purposes.

And we have spare batteries for most of them and I check battery condition and expiry dates regularly.

Keith.

6 8-) .......I don't wish to pry ;-) .........But why? :D .......

OK, 2 flood beam LED torches for walking across fields, campsites, etc. (1 each for OH and myself)

2 small LED torches located in different locations in MH in case of emergency

1 Original fitment MB hazard warning/breakdown torch

1 Portable locker light//torch in under bed locker

And I forgot the headtorch in the 'emergency' box!

Keith.

We currently have 3......two with knackered batteries and one windup .......

Which seems strangely apt :D .......

Is that windup as in "I've got the windup" or wind up as in "I think I need to wind up somebody" Now let me guess.

You only met me once and you're still wound up :D ........

I guess I'm a natural power plant for aged-ed minds (lol) .........

I "met" you more then once, I seem to remember stepping over you at least twice! Which is not easy considering your size, almost as big as your hangover. That's hangover in the sense of alcohol abuse, not waistline hangover, you understand.

Funny I don't actually get hangovers ;-) .........But you'll be pleased to know you won't have to step so high next time, as 6 months of renovating has done wonders for my waist line :D .........

pelmetman - 2017-10-17 10:28 PM

starvin marvin - 2017-10-16 9:15 AM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 10:18 PM

starvin marvin - 2017-10-15 10:09 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 8:35 PM

Keithl - 2017-10-15 8:30 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-15 8:07 PM

Keithl - 2017-10-15 7:55 PM

Q. Do you carry a torch?

A. Yes. 6 actually! They all have different purposes.

And we have spare batteries for most of them and I check battery condition and expiry dates regularly.

Keith.

6 8-) .......I don't wish to pry ;-) .........But why? :D .......

OK, 2 flood beam LED torches for walking across fields, campsites, etc. (1 each for OH and myself)

2 small LED torches located in different locations in MH in case of emergency

1 Original fitment MB hazard warning/breakdown torch

1 Portable locker light//torch in under bed locker

And I forgot the headtorch in the 'emergency' box!

Keith.

We currently have 3......two with knackered batteries and one windup .......

Which seems strangely apt :D .......

Is that windup as in "I've got the windup" or wind up as in "I think I need to wind up somebody" Now let me guess.

You only met me once and you're still wound up :D ........

I guess I'm a natural power plant for aged-ed minds (lol) .........

I "met" you more then once, I seem to remember stepping over you at least twice! Which is not easy considering your size, almost as big as your hangover. That's hangover in the sense of alcohol abuse, not waistline hangover, you understand.

Funny I don't actually get hangovers ;-) .........But you'll be pleased to know you won't have to step so high next time, as 6 months of renovating has done wonders for my waist line :D .........

What do they say... where there's no sense, there's no feeling. Anyway, congratulations on battling the bulge.

Archived