20% Off SpyTrak GPS Tracker

veletron

Just got sent this - my existing tracker fine, but might appeal to someone

Product: https://www.rewiresecurity.co.uk/spytrack/ (£70 before discount)

Code: RSPYTRACK1

Tracking is £10/month or £85/year (worldwide)

Really don't know how it compares to competition. Notifies via mobile app/email and tracking via website/mobile app (same as the older model I have - which appears to work well)

Nigel

True, but its the law that needs to catch up. These devices don't have a legitimate use, are illegal to use in the UK (its a radio transmitter @ 1.2-1.5GHz), but the law still allows their sale.

The same £5 device will also render-useless, the £500 tracker that your insurance company made you install before they would grant you insurance. Mine was a more basic model @ £30.

A secondary locking mechanism (wheel lock, padlocked spun drivers seat etc) with the key kept in a different location to the van keys is the answer to security. Many vehicles these days are stolen off drive-ways after the thief breaks into your home and steals your keys...

Nigel

Banning the sale of them wouldn't stop there use at all they banned hand guns from legal ownership years ago but the law breakers still have them.So a person who go's intent to steal a motorhome won't be worrying about owning a illegal transmitter. High powered radio transmitters are available to buy and own its only illegal to use them with out a licence.

It's the insurance companies who ought to wake up and stop insisting on having a expensive tracker fitted when as you say a wire rope locking the steering wheel is more effective

Archived