From Muslim Migrant to Multi Millionaire

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2017-12-02 3:13 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-12-02 9:28 AM

pelmetman - 2017-12-02 8:42 AM

Violet1956 - 2017-12-01 9:44 PM

Quite, Bullet gets it. The problem with the Remain campaign as it was run by the Tories was that it would be political suicide to point out that it was poor enforcement procedures that resulted in many of the injustices which motivated many Brexiters to vote leave.

Its always more convenient to blame the system rather than those who do their damnedest to frustrate it *-) ........

Who is it that usually prevents enforcement?......Oh that'll be a halo polishing human rights lawyer >:-) ......

Morning Dave

You have no evidence to support that belief and I say it is based on nothing but guesswork on your part. The human rights lawyers only pick them up as clients when the Home Office makes a decision to remove them and then only if they decide to get a lawyer. The Daily Mail et al only report the cases where people due to be removed challenge the decision in the courts and then reserve the biggest headline for when they get to stay.

Here’s some recent statistics on removals.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-april-to-june-2017/how-many-people-are-detained-or-returned

(see section 5 in particular)

Thousands have been removed and in fairness to the present government things are improving. If you are you trying to say that there are thousands of cases where EU citizens are not removed because they have a Human Rights lawyer it seems obvious to me from these statistics that is absolute nonsense. These removal statistics don't show how many people are here with no right to remain, a figure that is likely to be much larger because of our poorly resourced immigration controls.

Have you any evidence that thousands of cases have gone through the appeal system in which EU citizens that were due for removal under EU law have been allowed to stay on human rights grounds?

To be fair when Theresa May held the poison chalice that is the role of Home Secretary and immigration came under her remit she was limited in what she could do to improve things. George Osborne held the purse strings so I for one wasn't surprised when she dumped him the moment she could, revenge being a dish best served cold.

Veronica

Excellent informative link there Veronica with factual statistics.

But Pelmethead prefers to source his "facts" from rag and tat like this...... *-)

Bitter

antony1969 - 2017-12-02 5:07 PM

The same rag which was the favourite read for all traitors and xenophobes in the 30's, openly supporting Fascism and the Nazis......and look at the antisemitic remarks over German Jews they referred to as 'aliens'.

More bitter

I’d say not remotely bitter. History has a lot to teach us about how easily good people can be whipped up into false belief about who are their enemies by their true enemies.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-12-02 6:15 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-02 5:07 PM

The same rag which was the favourite read for all traitors and xenophobes in the 30's, openly supporting Fascism and the Nazis......and look at the antisemitic remarks over German Jews they referred to as 'aliens'.

More bitter

I’d say not remotely bitter. History has a lot to teach us about how easily good people can be whipped up into false belief about who are their enemies by their true enemies.

Correct ;-) ..........and I'd say some folk on here are falling for the Islamic victim hood propaganda hook line and sinker *-) .........

Its so much easier to avoid those awkward questions about what your fellow Muslims are getting up to by shouting Islamphobia every time your challenged >:-) .........

Archived