Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 5:50 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 5:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:56 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 4:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 4:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 3:39 PM

John52 - 2018-02-26 11:15 AM

I have vague memories of the same old sh*te happening to Michael Foot. Some right-wing Tory commented that he had spied for an Eastern bloc country and Foot sued him in the courts. Foot won his case and was awarded substantial damages with the costs being paid for by the Tory! There was a TV programme where Foot took the cameras around his house, pointed to the new kitchen he had had installed and, in typical Foot fashion, commented that it had been paid for from the proceeds of the slander action. There was also, I think I read, also a substantial payment to Foot's favourite charity.

As I recall Foot didn't give it all to charity like Corbyn. But then there wasn't so much need of it at that time. We hadn't just had 7 years of Tory Government to multiply the homeless and food bank crisis :-(

Did you make that graph yourself John? ;-) .........

https://pngtree.com/free-png-vectors/scattered-homelessness

Or was it Momentum? :D .......

The evidence is plentiful......and shamefully staggering too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42817123

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/25/rough-sleeper-numbers-in-england-rise-for-seventh-year-running

Not the old "ESTIMATED" bullsh*t again.......and just how do you get to 4751 as a estimate? *-) ........

So no hard facts just loony lefty guesstimates to fit their agenda >:-) .......

I wonder how many are Eastern European chancers who shouldn't even be here? :-| .........

Or Portugese perverts.

That's a tad close to Pelmets domain of choice....neighbours in fact, he won't take kindly to you branding 'em perverts.

Geography lessons on top of everything else ... Gosh your amazing ... Obviously Portuguese pervert meant the fella found dead in.....

Aha so from plural to singular in just one post! *-)

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

Your amazing ... But whats your point

From this > "Portugese perverts" to this, 'pervert'.......so you meant just one single person rather than people.

Context........it makes a big difference.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 6:32 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 6:01 PM

I have vague memories of the same old sh*te happening to Michael Foot. Some right-wing Tory commented that he had spied for an Eastern bloc country and Foot sued him in the courts. Foot won his case and was awarded substantial damages with the costs being paid for by the Tory! There was a TV programme where Foot took the cameras around his house, pointed to the new kitchen he had had installed and, in typical Foot fashion, commented that it had been paid for from the proceeds of the slander action. There was also, I think I read, also a substantial payment to Foot's favourite charity.

As I recall Foot didn't give it all to charity like Corbyn. But then there wasn't so much need of it at that time. We hadn't just had 7 years of Tory Government to multiply the homeless and food bank crisis :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/25/rough-sleeper-numbers-in-england-rise-for-seventh-year-running

Not the old "ESTIMATED" bullsh*t again.......and just how do you get to 4751 as a estimate? *-) ........

I wonder how many are Eastern European chancers who shouldn't even be here? :-| .........

Or Portugese perverts.

That's a tad close to Pelmets domain of choice....neighbours in fact, he won't take kindly to you branding 'em perverts.

Geography lessons on top of everything else ... Gosh your amazing ... Obviously Portuguese pervert meant the fella found dead in.....

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

From this > "Portugese perverts" to this, 'pervert'.......so you meant just one single person rather than people.

Thats brilliant and its the best you've obviously got ... Sometimes saying nothing is a better option you know

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 6:37 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

Thats brilliant and its the best you've obviously got ...

It's always good when a point is clarified correctly. After all we wouldn't say 'Yorkshire nutters' as that implies every person in Yorkshire is, when maybe only one or two are.

Sometimes saying nothing is a better option you know.

That's a bit rich coming from you!

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 8:31 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

It's always good when a point is clarified correctly. After all we wouldn't say 'Yorkshire nutters' as that implies every person in Yorkshire is, when maybe only one or two are.

Can you clarify another point then ... When's that Impending Impeachment !! taking place you informed us about months and months and months ago??? Just so we clear up any confusion like ... Silence really is your best option ya know fella , try it

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 8:48 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

Can you clarify another point then ... When's that Impending Impeachment !! taking place you informed us about months and months and months ago??? Just so we clear up any confusion like ... Silence really is your best option ya know fella , try it

It's a more humane option than an "Oswald job" isn't it? And given the mass of weaponry that country is now creaking under the weight of, the stakes are far higher now than back in Kennedy's day. 30 mass shootings and 18th school shooting in just seven weeks.....you need to be patient.

Florida school youth have found a voice now to wake up the youth of America, so that's a sizeable chunk of voters gone. Great work. They Shall Overcome....as long as they keep it up.

Bulletguy - 2018-02-26 10:05 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-26 8:48 PM

Or Portugese perverts.

Or as you'd say 'gosh'.

It's a more humane option than an "Oswald job" isn't it? And given the mass of weaponry that country is now creaking under the weight of, the stakes are far higher now than back in Kennedy's day. 30 mass shootings and 18th school shooting in just seven weeks.....you need to be patient.

Florida school youth have found a voice now to wake up the youth of America, so that's a sizeable chunk of voters gone. Great work. They Shall Overcome....as long as they keep it up.

Thanks ... thats totally cleared that point up ... Not

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-02-26 4:54 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 4:28 PM

As Liam Fox said you Labour folk can be Useful Idiots (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Well, as it was reported that Liam Fox had the biggest over-claim on expenses in 2009 - and had to pay most of it back - and then had to resign as Minister of Defence in 2011 after taking one of his mates with him on overseas government trips - he is the ideal man to recognize an idiot.

;-)

......and of course Labour MP's didn't have their snouts in the same trough did they? >:-) ........

Elliot Morley

Former environment minister and Labour MP for Scunthorpe

Offence – Pleaded guilty to fraudulently claiming £32,000 of parliamentary expenses.

Details – Between April 2004 and February 2006, Morley submitted 19 claims for excessive mortgage payments to which he was not entitled. Between April 2004 and February 2006 he submitted 21 second home allowance forms for a mortgage he had already paid off.

Sentence – Jailed for 16 months in May 2011.

Released – September 2011 after serving a quarter of his term.

David Chaytor

Former Labour MP for Bury North

Offence – Pleaded guilty to three counts of false accounting relating to approximately £18,000 of parliamentary expenses.

Details – Submitted claims for the rent of a flat in Westminster which he had bought in 1999 and had paid off the mortgage for in 2003.

Sentence – Jailed for 18 months in January 2011.

Released – May 2011 after serving almost a third of his sentence.

Eric Illsley

Former Labour MP for Barnsley Central

Offence – Pleaded guilty to fraudulently claiming £14,000 in parliamentary expenses.

Details – Made false claims for his second home between 2005 and 2008 and also over claimed for council tax and utility bills.

Sentence – Jailed for 12 months in February 2011.

Released – May 2011 after serving four months.

Jim Devine

Former Labour MP for Livingston

Offence – Found guilty of dishonestly claiming £8,385 in parliamentary expenses.

Details – Claimed for cleaning and maintenance and printing work that the judge said was “entirely bogus”.

Sentence – Jailed for 16 months.

Released – August after serving a quarter of his sentence.

Lord Taylor of Warwick

John Taylor. First black Conservative peer

Offence – Found guilty of falsely claiming more than £11,000 in parliamentary expenses.

Details – Listed his main residence as a home in Oxford which was owned by his nephew, while he actually lived in Ealing, West London. Also submitted false travel claims.

Sentence – Jailed for 12 months in May 2011.

Released – September 2011 after just three months under the home detention curfew.

Oh look its like a re run of MP's who spied for the Soviets 1 Tory and 4 Labour (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Well fancy that >:-) .......

Archived