Patriots sign here.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-19 11:10 AM

Were the Czechs our enemy?

If so I'm glad somebody was talking to them to stop it turning into another war.

Like it did with the Nazis - why can't we be told about the Royal Family connections with them ?

So you don't have an issue with the likes of Burgess or Maclean? ;-) ..........

Why am I not surprised :-| .............

Over 4000 signatures already >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-19 1:12 PM

John52 - 2018-02-19 11:10 AM

Were the Czechs our enemy?

If so I'm glad somebody was talking to them to stop it turning into another war.

Like it did with the Nazis - why can't we be told about the Royal Family connections with them ?

So you don't have an issue with the likes of Burgess or Maclean? ;-) ..........

Why am I not surprised :-| .............

Over 4000 signatures already >:-) ........

According to a TV documentary it was Sir Anthony Blunt who was first on the scene taking papers away before the Nuremberg Trials. Rudolph Hess kept in a prison on his own so he couldn't tell us what was going on And if there is anything left to explain Royal Family connections with the Nazis its a classified state secret for at least 100 years - so if anyone finds out and tells us its treason.

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2018-02-19 10:23 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-19 9:27 PM

Over 2 and half thousand signatures since this morning B-) ........

Sign & share folks :D .........

Didn’t realise there were so many lunatics in the asylum.

I guess that's how folk like Corbyn get to where they do ;-) ..........

If there was any substance to these claims why wouldn't Tory MPs would be all over it?

Extremely rich tax exiles like Desmond might have to pay tax if Corbyn gets in.

Of course they want to put the skids under Corbyn and set people like you up to do their dirty work for them.

Thread title should read 'mugs sign here' (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-20 9:02 AM

If there was any substance to these claims why wouldn't Tory MPs would be all over it?

Of course they want to put the skids under Corbyn and set people like you up to do their dirty work for them.

So what's he got to lose by getting the Stasi files? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 9:38 AM

Its just an irrelevant Diversion from the crisis in the Tory Party and Brexit.

Just like you change the subject when asked an awkward question (lol)

You don't half post some tripe Pelmet. *-)

"Only Corbyn can request access to get hold of the files...." That's absolute bollox which shows the potty petition poster isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Stasi files have been open to the public for donkeys years. Anyone can view them by applying here;

https://www.bstu.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

Fill yer boots Pelmet.....might even occupy you enough to keep you off Beano websites for a few years. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 3:42 PM

"Only Corbyn can request access to get hold of the files...." That's absolute bollox which shows the potty petition poster isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Stasi files have been open to the public for donkeys years. Anyone can view them by applying here;

Fill yer boots Pelmet.....might even occupy you enough to keep you off Beano websites for a few years. *-)

Really? ;-) .........I wonder what this bit means? :-S .........

Requesting to View One’s Own File

Every individual has the right to view the records that the Ministry of State Security collected about him.

Requests to view one’s file can be submitted to the Federal Commissioner in Berlin or to the regional offices. Request forms are available at all of our offices. You can request by telephone to have a form sent to you. The form can also be downloaded and printed out.

****To assure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to your files, you must submit both your signature and a certificate of identity.****

It might help if you read your own links Dum Dum >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-20 1:22 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 9:38 AM

Its just an irrelevant Diversion from the crisis in the Tory Party and Brexit.

Just like you change the subject when asked an awkward question (lol)

So what's he got to lose? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 4:12 PM

Every individual has the right to view the records that the Ministry of State Security collected about him.

Requests to view one’s file can be submitted to the Federal Commissioner in Berlin or to the regional offices. Request forms are available at all of our offices. You can request by telephone to have a form sent to you. The form can also be downloaded and printed out.

****To assure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to your files, you must submit both your signature and a certificate of identity.****

I forgot i'm dealing with the Mad Hatter. *-)

The Stasi Records Agency (BStU) is responsible for making the records of the State Security Service of the former GDR accessible to the public.

In response to petitions from public and private agencies, the BStU will disclose whether any evidence exists to suggest that certain individuals in prominent social and political positions collaborated with the MfS. These include members of government, members of the Bundestag and state parliaments, state secretaries, judges, sports officials as well as certain groups of public service employees.

So......as before. Get busy, get applying and keep yer head out of those Beano rags. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 4:50 PM

The Stasi Records Agency (BStU) is responsible for making the records of the State Security Service of the former GDR accessible to the public.

In response to petitions from public and private agencies, the BStU will disclose whether any evidence exists to suggest that certain individuals in prominent social and political positions collaborated with the MfS. These include members of government, members of the Bundestag and state parliaments, state secretaries, judges, sports officials as well as certain groups of public service employees.

So......as before. Get busy, get applying and keep yer head out of those Beano rags. *-)

Dunno if you've noticed it says......public and private agencies ;-) .........

I'm not an agency *-) .....

Nor has Corbyn as far as I'm aware ever been a member of the Bundestag, state parliaments, state secretary, judge, sports official or certain other groups of GDR public service employee. :D ............

So as I and other folk with normal levels of understanding realise, the only way Corbyns files will become public is if he allows it >:-) ........

So try reading it again slowly, perhaps using a finger to follow each word Dum Dum ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 5:24 PM

Pelmet maker to rock stars and banana boat traveler should be enough to swing it. Throw in Beano investigator for good measure.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 6:03 PM

Pelmet maker to rock stars and banana boat traveler should be enough to swing it. Throw in Beano investigator for good measure.

So is that you admitting you were wrong? (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 6:07 PM

Nope......just showing you what a load of garbage you keep posting. It's just another attempt by Brexit media deflecting from more Brexit bad news.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 7:14 PM

Nope......just showing you what a load of garbage you keep posting. It's just another attempt by Brexit media deflecting from more Brexit bad news.

Hahahaha :D .........Dontcha mean Corbyn bad news >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-02-20 7:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 7:14 PM

Hahahaha :D .........Dontcha mean Corbyn bad news >:-) .........

Nope......bad news for you Brexiters.

“We have to have access to European markets, we have to have a customs union that makes sure we can continue that trade, particularly between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. That is key to it”

https://www.ft.com/content/8f293f78-1630-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-20 9:15 PM

TORY VICE CHAIRMAN DELETES LIBELLOUS TWEET AFTER CORBYN LAWYERS THREATEN LEGAL ACTION

Excellent.

Liars and pot-stirrers need kicking into line when posting defamatory remarks on social media.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/19/tory-deletes-spy-tweet-about-jeremy-corbyn-after-legal-threat

Yep once Corbyn gets to No 10 you can kiss free speech goodbye *-) ........

Makes you wonder just whats in those files though don't it? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-02-21 8:34 AM

TORY VICE CHAIRMAN DELETES LIBELLOUS TWEET AFTER CORBYN LAWYERS THREATEN LEGAL ACTION

Excellent.

Liars and pot-stirrers need kicking into line when posting defamatory remarks on social media.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/19/tory-deletes-spy-tweet-about-jeremy-corbyn-after-legal-threat

'Free Speech' has never meant being able to make false and malicious accusations against people

who can afford to sue.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-02-21 8:51 AM

pelmetman - 2018-02-21 8:34 AM

Excellent.

'Free Speech' has never meant being able to make false and malicious accusations against people

who can afford to sue.

Its funny how picky you Labour types are about free speech *-) .........

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/959529976616947712

Archived