NEC

Pete-B

On Wednesday 21 February 2018 we visited the NEC Show for a about 4 hours. Not too crowded (Beware Saturday/Sunday) and I didn’t notice it being any ‘smaller’ than in past years.

For anyone wishing to visit particular stands there’a an exhibitor listing here

http://www.ccmshow.co.uk/exhibitor/

ACSI (Stand 4403) were selling their card/booklet for £12; Gaslow (4001) were showing a refillable tank, mounting kits for their bottles and their 2018 brochure has some interesting information about refillable bottles generally; Alpine (1026) had ‘multimedia’ head-units designed for the Ducato dashboard; Connects2 (1034) were displaying a huge (10.2” touchscreen) head-unit for Ducatos, plus a range of inexpensive rear-view systems with some startlingly small cameras. The Fiat Professional stand (3180) had plenty of clued-up reps.

Derek Uzzell - 2018-02-22 8:13 AM

On Wednesday 21 February 2018 we visited the NEC Show for a about 4 hours. Not too crowded (Beware Saturday/Sunday) and I didn’t notice it being any ‘smaller’ than in past years.

For anyone wishing to visit particular stands there’a an exhibitor listing here

http://www.ccmshow.co.uk/exhibitor/

ACSI (Stand 4403) were selling their card/booklet for £12; Gaslow (4001) were showing a refillable tank, mounting kits for their bottles and their 2018 brochure has some interesting information about refillable bottles generally; Alpine (1026) had ‘multimedia’ head-units designed for the Ducato dashboard; Connects2 (1034) were displaying a huge (10.2” touchscreen) head-unit for Ducatos, plus a range of inexpensive rear-view systems with some startlingly small cameras. The Fiat Professional stand (3180) had plenty of clued-up reps.

Had a totally different experience at the Fiat stand . Asked why I hadn't ,and other MH forum users , MMM and Swift Talk ,received recall letters ....Their reply perhaps it's got lost in the post....I said what all of us !

The simple out come I left the stand with.....they were totally uninterested ......gave me no hope it would be any different in the future . Just hope a serious recall issue is not missed ,thank goodness for MH forums .

When we were there on Tuesday I noticed the new Avtex tele's which now have four tuners, two Sat and two Freeview and also their new soundbar, both of which are on offer ????

My mates going tomorrow and as my old tele is getting very tired and sometimes we would like to record one programme and watch another, beginning to wonder if it's worth investing?

As anyone else bought this package and had a chance to try the soundbar out?

Archived