Cue excuses from Apologists & Co.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 5:36 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-02-25 4:30 PM

pelmetman - 2018-02-25 1:37 PM

John52 - 2018-02-25 1:34 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-25 12:13 PM

It's very difficult to prove child abuse when those employed to protect us threw fear of being seen as Islamaphobic would rather carry on letting young white girls be victims of mass Muslim abuse than deal with it ... Thank the Lord for brave types like Nick Griffin who made us aware of Muslims on large scale raping under age white girls ... More Rochdale victims this week of Muslim rape I see ... Nice to see Dave's thread title coming true

Try and put your prejudice to one side and look at the evidence

Violet1956 - 2018-02-24 10:41 AM

One conclusion to which the DM article refers is however –

“In Newcastle, decisions about taking action were not influenced by lack of concern or interest, misplaced fears about political correctness or fear of being seen as racist. Neither was there any evidence of ineffective leadership or inappropriate interference by senior officials or political leaders to prevent action being taken that have been a feature of reviews elsewhere. Nor is there any evidence that any professional, individual, member of the public, politician or agency attempted to alert the authorities or complain about lack of proactivity or attention being given to addressing large scale sexual exploitation.”

Veronica

So the conclusion is Newcastle police/authorities were incompetent......

What about the police/authorities in Rochdale, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Oxford etc etc etc *-) ......

I've said it before Dave and I'll say it again you can read the Jay report and the Newcastle report online but from your comments I doubt that you have read either of them. You can't summarise the findings of either in one or two lines as you seem to favour.

And he continues to live up to his reputation as shown in the last couple of posts! It's a waste of time knocking when there's nobody in! He's more concerned with searching out more clickbait Daily Fail xenophobic headers. *-)

No doubt I'll have plenty of more clickbait to link to.......Given your chums liking for easy white meat :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-25 5:52 PM

It's very difficult to prove child abuse when those employed to protect us threw fear of being seen as Islamaphobic would rather carry on letting young white girls be victims of mass Muslim abuse than deal with it ... Thank the Lord for brave types like Nick Griffin who made us aware of Muslims on large scale raping under age white girls ... More Rochdale victims this week of Muslim rape I see ... Nice to see Dave's thread title coming true

“In Newcastle, decisions about taking action were not influenced by lack of concern or interest, misplaced fears about political correctness or fear of being seen as racist. Neither was there any evidence of ineffective leadership or inappropriate interference by senior officials or political leaders to prevent action being taken that have been a feature of reviews elsewhere. Nor is there any evidence that any professional, individual, member of the public, politician or agency attempted to alert the authorities or complain about lack of proactivity or attention being given to addressing large scale sexual exploitation.”

Veronica

What about the police/authorities in Rochdale, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Oxford etc etc etc *-) ......

I've said it before Dave and I'll say it again you can read the Jay report and the Newcastle report online but from your comments I doubt that you have read either of them. You can't summarise the findings of either in one or two lines as you seem to favour.

And he continues to live up to his reputation as shown in the last couple of posts! It's a waste of time knocking when there's nobody in! He's more concerned with searching out more clickbait Daily Fail xenophobic headers. *-)

No doubt I'll have plenty of more clickbait to link to.......Given your chums liking for easy white meat

Would do you good to understand the meaning.......then you can see how bonkers your posts are by resorting to it's use.

Clickbait

"From a historical perspective, the techniques employed by clickbait authors can be considered derivative of yellow journalism, which presented little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead used eye-catching headlines that included exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism."

Sums up your idea of 'news' perfectly. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 6:14 PM

Veronica

No doubt I'll have plenty of more clickbait to link to.......Given your chums liking for easy white meat

Would do you good to understand the meaning.......then you can see how bonkers your posts are by resorting to it's use.

Clickbait

"From a historical perspective, the techniques employed by clickbait authors can be considered derivative of yellow journalism, which presented little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead used eye-catching headlines that included exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism."

So the grooming scandal has been exaggerated? :-| .........I doubt the 1000's of victims would agree *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-25 6:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 6:14 PM

Veronica

Clickbait

So the grooming scandal has been exaggerated? :-| .........I doubt the 1000's of victims would agree *-) ...

You have to decide what you go with.......facts or Fail hyperbole and you invariably choose the latter because facts don't fit in your xenophobic Islamophobe agenda.

That's why you persistently refuse to read through the Jay report Veronica has mentioned to you numerous times.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-02-25 6:43 PM

That's why you persistently refuse to read through the Jay report Veronica has mentioned to you numerous times.

When she wrote the report, the chapter that gave her the most sleepless nights was about the ethnicity of the perpetrators. Almost all of them were from Rotherham’s Pakistani-heritage community, which makes up just 3.1% of the local population. ***She cringes slightly when I ask her to explain the overrepresentation. “It’s a very complex issue and I am not an expert****,” she begins. I say that she is surely more of an expert than almost anyone else. There’s a long pause. “I understood that the community in Rotherham were described as coming from possibly three villages in Kashmir, and that this identification was very important to them. Their traditions and relationships, these were not sophisticated, they were very traditional. I was told by many people that previous generations had a different view about women’s place in their culture and their society that certainly wouldn’t accord with any sense that we have.”

Oh you mean that report ;-) ........But as she say's she's not an expert :D .......Which is establishment speak for not wishing to state the bleedin obvious >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-25 6:57 PM

When she wrote the report, the chapter that gave her the most sleepless nights was about the ethnicity of the perpetrators. Almost all of them were from Rotherham’s Pakistani-heritage community, which makes up just 3.1% of the local population. ***She cringes slightly when I ask her to explain the overrepresentation. “It’s a very complex issue and I am not an expert****,” she begins. I say that she is surely more of an expert than almost anyone else. There’s a long pause. “I understood that the community in Rotherham were described as coming from possibly three villages in Kashmir, and that this identification was very important to them. Their traditions and relationships, these were not sophisticated, they were very traditional. I was told by many people that previous generations had a different view about women’s place in their culture and their society that certainly wouldn’t accord with any sense that we have.”

Oh you mean that report ;-) ........But as she say's she's not an expert :D .......Which is establishment speak for not wishing to state the bleedin obvious >:-) ........

Interesting Dave do you have the source for these quotations?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-02-25 7:24 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/13/alexis-jay-politicians-rotherham-report-child-sex-abuse-social-worker-claims-westminster-bbc-nhs

;-) .............

Guest pelmetman

I refused to read it because I knew it would make my blood boil.....which it has :-| .......Although I'm glad that I have as I now know who is to blame for allowing Asian grooming gangs to get away with raping children for decades........LABOUR!!!! >:-) ........

"Much of the reporting around the Jay report said she had accused Rotherham council and police of failing to tackle sexual exploitation because of a misplaced political correctness. Yet Jay, quite deliberately, never used that term. “I have an aversion to phrases like that,” she says. Instead, she believes the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to the problem because of “their desire to accommodate a community that would be expected to vote Labour, to not rock the boat, to keep a lid on it, to hope it would go away."

Labour put VOTES before VICTIMS >:-( ..........and they have the nerve to call the Tories Scum *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-26 8:03 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-02-25 7:24 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/13/alexis-jay-politicians-rotherham-report-child-sex-abuse-social-worker-claims-westminster-bbc-nhs

;-) .............

Thanks. Never seen that article before. Pleased to see you've become a Grauniad reader!

I think she was being very frank. I wouldn't call her an establishment figure she didn't pull any punches in her report nor was she afraid to talk about the machinations of some Labour leaders in the Council. You're not being very fair to her Dave. To say she's not an expert on the culture of the perpetrators seems to me to be an honest response. But thanks again it was a good read.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-02-26 10:39 AM

You're not being very fair to her Dave. To say she's not an expert on the culture of the perpetrators seems to me to be an honest response. But thanks again it was a good read.

You don't need to be an expert in any culture to know raping children is wrong :-| .......

Unless you follow a certain religion *-) .........

Which is hardly surprising considering their Prophets history in that department 8-) ........

Archived