Deafening Silence

antony1969

pelmetman - 2018-03-04 7:52 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 10:23 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 9:40 PM

Well it is you and John who are trying to use history to justify theft is it not? ;-) ........

It's important you recognise who the land was stolen from in the first place and by whom....but you seem totally incapable of understanding that. I suggest you get to bed and give your head a rest. It must be dizzy after another day of going around and around in endless circles.

So basically you're justifying inverse racism *-) ............

No i've been attempting to drill a little knowledge and fact into that skull of yours. You lost all logic on the thread topic long back so reverted to trying daft strawman nonsense instead of acknowledging factual points.

Well it is you and John who are trying to use history to justify theft is it not? ;-) ........

It's important you recognise who the land was stolen from in the first place and by whom....but you seem totally incapable of understanding that. I suggest you get to bed and give your head a rest. It must be dizzy after another day of going around and around in endless circles.

How very loony lefty :-| ..........

Must be a bitch being ashamed of being white? 8-) ..........

Read the paper in the link I posted Dave it is an eye-opener.

Violet1956 - 2018-03-04 3:37 PM

How very loony lefty :-| ..........

Must be a bitch being ashamed of being white? 8-) ..........

Read the paper in the link I posted Dave it is an eye-opener.

Yeah it's pretty difficult to justify how 60,000 whites owned 68% of the entire land whilst more than 13 million blacks were subjected to abject poverty crammed into tiny tin shacks on the remaining 32%.

For sure there were some good decent white folk in SA....people with high morals. But sadly they were a very tiny minority and some risked their lives. People like this guy and his family whose real life story in SA brought about the brilliant movie, "Cry Freedom".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/wendy-woods-activist-who-with-her-husband-donald-struggled-against-apartheid-8740647.html

https://www.ft.com/content/17371c8a-c02c-11e5-9fdb-87b8d15baec2

Archived