Depressing

Tracker

PJay - 2018-03-05 9:39 AM

It surprises me how "Catty" some of you GUYS are ! i thought is was us females , who were supposed to be like that.

Years ago we had some nice females on here, who "chatted " There do not appear to be many of us now on here.

Fortunately there are still "The good guys" on the main forum who still give sensible advice, and steer clear of the back biting.

I thought we had got rid of the trouble makers , but I guess some of you are bored with life , so need this inter action. I wonder if it would be the same , if some of you met face to face,(without knowing the forum names) ?

PJay

Bored of Life? How can you be on Chatterbox and be bored of life? Its brilliant! Some people could find saying that offensive though.

There seems to be a trend at the moment on several forums I go on for people to "pop by" to complain about one thread or another being boring or not to their liking. Members down here seem to like a bit of a debate, heated argument, punch up. :D Most of it is a bit tongue in cheek or at least I think it is, perhaps Im wrong. (lol)

I Dont think Ive said anything on here I wouldnt say to someones face either.

If people want different or more interesting thread then fire away!!

Barryd999 - 2018-03-05 3:46 PM

PJay - 2018-03-05 9:39 AM

It surprises me how "Catty" some of you GUYS are ! i thought is was us females , who were supposed to be like that.

Years ago we had some nice females on here, who "chatted " There do not appear to be many of us now on here.

Fortunately there are still "The good guys" on the main forum who still give sensible advice, and steer clear of the back biting.

I thought we had got rid of the trouble makers , but I guess some of you are bored with life , so need this inter action. I wonder if it would be the same , if some of you met face to face,(without knowing the forum names) ?

PJay

Bored of Life? How can you be on Chatterbox and be bored of life? Its brilliant! Some people could find saying that offensive though.

There seems to be a trend at the moment on several forums I go on for people to "pop by" to complain about one thread or another being boring or not to their liking. Members down here seem to like a bit of a debate, heated argument, punch up. :D Most of it is a bit tongue in cheek or at least I think it is, perhaps Im wrong. (lol)

I Dont think Ive said anything on here I wouldnt say to someones face either.

If people want different or more interesting thread then fire away!!

Your right Barry for once ... I think a lot of the posts are tongue in cheek and done to wind folk up ... One or two fall for it every time and get really worked up ... Tha's one or two on here that find it a requirement to give history lessons on each subject but most of us just have a chuckle at em cos they've fallen for it once again ... Without the likes of moi here on Chatterbox the world would be very dull

I believe that there are quite gender specific ways of bullying but I refuse to be a victim of either. I also admit to not having much of life given that my work involves the solitary pounding of my keyboard day after day so Chatterbox is a most welcome distraction. I get most joy from Dave Pelmet's contributions which are often so hilarious I nearly fall of my chair. ;-)

antony1969 - 2018-03-05 5:54 PM

Without the likes of moi here on Chatterbox the world would be very dull

Dull is good!

Much better than the cut and paste artist which is dull and boringly monotonous - but please don't upset him by telling him that!!!

Tracker - 2018-03-05 6:16 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-05 5:54 PM

Without the likes of moi here on Chatterbox the world would be very dull

Dull is good!

Much better than the cut and paste artist which is dull and boringly monotonous - but please don't upset him by telling him that!!!

Dull is good Rich ... Not gender specific either I don't think ... Seems some folk these days wake up with the sole purpose of finding sumat to be offended by ... Jeez some folk need to get over themselves ... I could accept some of the snowflake criticism on here if they were paying for the privilege .... Get a life

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-03-05 6:08 PM

I believe that there are quite gender specific ways of bullying but I refuse to be a victim of either. I also admit to not having much of life given that my work involves the solitary pounding of my keyboard day after day so Chatterbox is a most welcome distraction. I get most joy from Dave Pelmet's contributions which are often so hilarious I nearly fall of my chair. ;-)

I knew it would be my fault 8-) .........

and not the wine >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-06 9:03 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-03-05 6:08 PM

I knew it would be my fault 8-) .........

Always best in combination Dave.

and not the wine >:-) ........

Archived