dish size

mansell

Hi Val,

I can receive BBC 1,2,3 and 4, also ITV 1,2,3,4 and channel 5 (ITV 4 & 5 with £20 Free to air card, all others without a card), using a 40cm Multimo Dish.

The reception area covered is Southern France from Med to Atlantic on the Franco Spanish border, up to Northern France, Holland, Germany and Belguim. The system is Sky Astra 2D, the receiver Pace Javelin model 1000.

Hope above helps - Regards Terry

Don't worry it must be me ..Te Hee. I take a pill for everything .

Only joking ... I am hijacking if excepted ? We need a dish on the floor but what ? no experience have you any thoughts just a cheapie but must cover in France fold down & sit under the bed ..

Barrie & Val Hope you don't mind me asking . ;-)

Hi Michele,

Congratulations on the plastic surgery - you look really good in your avatar.

I paid £119 for the Multimo dish, £139 for the Javelin Pace 1000 receiver and £49 for the Amporer 12 volt stabiliser, the stabiliser will power both the LCD TV (Argos £120) and the receiver if necessary, although I bought one for each device, but I was a flashy sod then!!

I have hardwired the Dish coax (supplied with dish) into the MH with suitable waterproof cable entry box. The Dish is secured by a short 6 inch pole, hardware mounted onto an 8 inch square plastic plate stuck with adhesive sealant onto the roof.

Access to mounting and aliening the dish is via the Heki roof light, the dish is removed and stored in a sofa locker while in transit and not in use. It usually takes me around 5 mins to set up, mostly using a analogue sat finder, I find the LED sat finders harder to use.

Best Regards Terry

Archived