Migrant Crisis !!!

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-03-10 5:11 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 5:00 PM

malc d - 2018-03-10 4:58 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 4:41 PM

So you're a wait until the sh*t hits the fan kinda bloke Malc? :-| .......

No.

I'm a plan ahead so there isn't any sh*t ", kinda bloke.

;-)

Blimey I bet you believe in fairy stories to 8-) ..........

Only the ones I read on Chatterbox.

(lol)

Don't tell me your another Corbyn's not a communist denier? 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 4:47 PM

Well you've obviously just got back from work at your age ;-) .......

Unless the asylum only lets you out after they have ensured you've taken your meds :-| ......

Just an observation >:-) ..........

You aren't making any sense here at all. Pack the crack pipe away and take a cold shower.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 6:04 PM

Unless the asylum only lets you out after they have ensured you've taken your meds :-| ......

You aren't making any sense here at all. Pack the crack pipe away and take a cold shower.

"take a cold shower" ... I got a feeling Dave thats an invitation ... I don't think you'll end up pregnant given Bulletgays age but just go steady ... If he says pick up the soap then stand well back

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-10 6:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 6:04 PM

"take a cold shower" ... I got a feeling Dave thats an invitation ... I don't think you'll end up pregnant given Bulletgays age but just go steady ... If he says pick up the soap then stand well back

It's funny how he appears late afternoon? :-S .......and keeps waffling until late *-) .......and knows about crack pipes 8-) .........

Just observing >:-) .......

"take a cold shower" ... I got a feeling Dave thats an invitation ...

No thanks. I'm not one of your back door boys.

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 6:48 PM

It's funny how he appears late afternoon? :-S .......and keeps waffling until late *-) .......and knows about crack pipes 8-) .........

Simple. Before retirement my preferred shift was nights which for my final few years was continual. Apart from when i'm away i'm rarely in bed before 3am. Never done drugs other than fags and espresso coffee which i drink quantities of.....never affected my sleep either.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 7:03 PM

Simple. Before retirement my preferred shift was nights which for my final few years was continual. Apart from when i'm away i'm rarely in bed before 3am. Never done drugs other than fags and espresso coffee which i drink quantities of.....never affected my sleep either.

Truth be known it was prolly his wifes preferred shift for him ... Cant understand why

Truth be known it was prolly his wifes preferred shift for him ... Cant understand why

Guest pelmetman

So shop floor worker then? ;-) .......Bullet polishing or security? :D .......

Dam I'm glad I didn't have such a high powered job >:-) ........

I might of ended up with a mega chip like you 8-) .........

Perhaps you should've got a shed :-> .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 7:39 PM

So shop floor worker then? ;-) .......Bullet polishing or security? :D .......

Dam I'm glad I didn't have such a high powered job >:-)

You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about and wouldn't know a cap from a case or Lachaussee from a linker. You claim to have been a sailor boy but i'm more convinced than ever now the most you managed was a rowing boat on a local duck pond. *-)

I might of ended up with a mega chip like you 8-)

Take a look in the mirror and question why you seethe with such xenophobia.....yet run away to Spain every year living on the cheap spending money in a country you voted to pull the drawbridge up on.

Hypocrite. *-)

Perhaps you should've got a shed :-> .......

I had a 4 car garage instead which gave me sufficient room to pursue my hobby.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 10:32 PM

I didn't realise talking b*llocks required so much space >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Take a look in the mirror and question why you seethe with such xenophobia.....yet run away to Spain every year living on the cheap spending money in a country you voted to pull the drawbridge up on.

What drawbridge? ;-) ........I was travelling around Spain well before us or Spain joined the EU *-) .........

There was no drawbridge then :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 10:04 AM

What drawbridge? ;-) ........I was travelling around Spain well before us or Spain joined the EU *-) .........

Have you looked in the mirror Dave to see why "you seethe with such xenophobia" ... He's gone all Hollywood with that beauty ... Shame The Oscars have just taken place could've won sumat with that ... Seethe with xenophobia thats a beautiful thing that is

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-11 10:38 AM

Have you looked in the mirror Dave to see why "you seethe with such xenophobia" ... He's gone all Hollywood with that beauty ... Shame The Oscars have just taken place could've won sumat with that ... Seethe with xenophobia thats a beautiful thing that is

I better not look out the caravan window then 8-) ........

Coz there's Krauts & Luxembourgian's at the front of me........Dutch to the right of me, and a Brit who doesn't speak next door........But he is on the Left so its only to be expected :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 8:39 AM

I didn't realise talking b*llocks required so much space >:-)

I told you yesterday to stay off that crack pipe. Being a wino on the bottle is bad enough. *-)

What drawbridge? ;-) ........I was travelling around Spain well before us or Spain joined the EU *-)

Oh yeah i forgot about you were a bus driver. (lol)

Hhmm........you were "travelling around Spain well before EU".......and according to you there was "no drawbridges then" UK joined EU in 1973 and Spain 1985, the same year as Schengen was signed......but the borders were in place for a further 10 years.......so how were you getting into Spain without passing through their border checks?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-11 5:35 PM

Hhmm........you were "travelling around Spain well before EU".......and according to you there was "no drawbridges then" UK joined EU in 1973 and Spain 1985, the same year as Schengen was signed......but the borders were in place for a further 10 years.......so how were you getting into Spain without passing through their border checks?

Border checks?.......Spain? :-S ........The only one I've driven through since 2010 is the one going into Gib ;-) ........

You need to take a break from all that bullet polishing and get out more >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 8:39 AM

I didn't realise talking b*llocks required so much space >:-)

I told you yesterday to stay off that crack pipe. Being a wino on the bottle is bad enough. *-)

Judging by what you post I can only imagine you're adding cordite to your ready rubbed 8-) .......

Coz you've clearly blown away most of your brain cells (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 9:25 AM

Border checks?.......Spain? :-S ........The only one I've driven through since 2010 is the one going into Gib ;-) .

So now it's gone from, "I was travelling around Spain well before us or Spain joined the EU" to the above........hilarious!! Major goal post move!! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-12 2:07 PM

Border checks?.......Spain? :-S ........The only one I've driven through since 2010 is the one going into Gib ;-) .

So now it's gone from, "I was travelling around Spain well before us or Spain joined the EU" to the above........hilarious!! Major goal post move!! *-)

Dam your hard work Dumb Dumb *-) ......

My first trip to Spanish territory was in the 60's as a child .......I then travelled through Spain in my 20's in 77 with a new Honda Accord I bought in Gib........BTW that was also about when I did my first motorhome trip to Morocco ;-) ........

Some of us have done more than polish bullets yer know >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 8:07 PM

My first trip to Spanish territory was in the 60's as a child .....I then travelled through Spain in my 20's in 77.

So you passed through border checks making what you posted yesterday total bollox as per usual. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-12 10:30 PM

My first trip to Spanish territory was in the 60's as a child .....I then travelled through Spain in my 20's in 77.

So you passed through border checks making what you posted yesterday total bollox as per usual. *-)

As I said there was NO drawbridge ;-) .......do try and keep up Bullet *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-13 9:18 AM

As I said there was NO drawbridge ;-) .......do try and keep up Bullet *-) ..........

It's you 'not keeping up' though i suspect you're being purposely disingenuous and obtuse. "Drawbridge" is common metaphor for border controls and as you claim to have been "traveling around Spain well before EU" then you would have to have passed through them as you wouldn't even gain entry without your passport. Controls in Europe only dismantled post Schengen.

Are you now attempting to claim there were no border controls ("drawbridge") back in the 70s because if so then you were not in Spain....or any other country outside UK.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-13 2:32 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-13 9:18 AM

It's you 'not keeping up' though i suspect you're being purposely disingenuous and obtuse. "Drawbridge" is common metaphor for border controls and as you claim to have been "traveling around Spain well before EU" then you would have to have passed through them as you wouldn't even gain entry without your passport. Controls in Europe only dismantled post Schengen.

Are you now attempting to claim there were no border controls ("drawbridge") back in the 70s because if so then you were not in Spain....or any other country outside UK.

Oh you mean those things we go through at Calais (Other ports are available) ;-) ..........

That were'nt as you say " dismantled post Schengen." ? :-S ........

Just sayin :D ........

I sincerely hope theirs some explanation for this ... Something other than what the title suggests ... If this is happening in South Africa now which I can believe and not getting reported like the murders and rapes of white farmers then that country is in deep trouble ... GRAPHIC VIDEO ! ... https://twitter.com/Bane_Buster/status/975453954158088194

Archived