Euroanchor

euroanchor

Well done Frank, it takes guts to admit when we've been wrong, even partially.

And well done, too, for agreeing to use PMs when necessary in future. I've had a bit of experience of dealing with conflicts and misunderstandings (see my profile) & I'm convinced that they're usually much easier to sort out in private than in public.

Maybe all of us - even those who've been mere "spectators" like me - will have learned some useful stuff from all this. Hope so!

And E'anchor, if you're still listening - can you give us all another chance?

Best wishes to all

Tony

Guest Frank Wilkinson
TC01 - 2007-01-19 9:07 AM Ahh the old voice of reason approach again Frank, you may fool some but not me.

No comment.

It is sad when all this bickering gets out of hand. Life is far too short to waste it. My dear sister (younger than me which makes it worse) died from cancer last year. It was her great love of motorhoming that kept her going for her last few months and gave her so much pleasure. As she said "life is for living and I am going to enjoy what time is left to me". So let us count our blessings and smile a bit.

Empress

Guest starspirit

This site should be called clockwork forum because of all the winding up that goes on!

Nice to see that Frank is almost as nearly abnormal as the rest of us after all!

Archived