Lidl compressor

motorhomeninja

Only mildy related to motorhoming but I'm impressed. We are getting ready for a week away at a rally in Hunstanton and I needed to change a tyre on the electric bike as it was delaminating. Had to be the back tyre of course! anyway after a few hours tyre on. Ready to inflate the tyre I switched on the Parkside compressor which we had bought from Lidl nearly two years ago, nothing, red light on so not a fuse. Unusually I had kept the receipt, as all Lidl power tools have a 3 year guarantee. Telephoned Lidl and got a number to contact the German supplier. Rang them and received an email with instructions on how to return via UPS with a pre-paid label to the manufacturer in Germany. I dropped the parcel off at a UPS collection point close to where we live at 10:00 on the 5th March. 9th of March, 10:00 new replacement compressor delivered to our house! All the time I had emails giving the status of the part. Still waiting over 9 months for the towel rail to be replaced by Roller Team!! Worth keeping your receipts from Lidl.

Archived