The Storm that just wont go away!

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 4:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 4:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 4:29 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 3:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 3:08 PM

Wake up. I know you're still sore over this but it's ok to agree. Your love flame is a serial philanderer and sexual predator who thinks he can "grab women by the pussy" because "when you're a star they let you do it...you can do anything".

Well it's not like that pussy hasn't got a past of earning from its pussy is it? *-)

I don't think yer tag team pal will approve of you suggesting that about his love flame.

FFS arn't you being a little bit precious with your principles (lol) (lol) (lol)

When a person has no respect for principles and morals then they have no right to hold high office....and i have no respect for them either.

Well that counts Corbyn out >:-) ........

He's not in high office, neither is he a sexual predator and serial philanderer....to remind you of the thread topic.

But he's aiming for high office ;-) .......and given the choice between voting for a bloke who is guided by his knob or Communism then its Trump all the way B-) .........

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-03-10 4:52 PM

Wake up. I know you're still sore over this but it's ok to agree. Your love flame is a serial philanderer and sexual predator who thinks he can "grab women by the pussy" because "when you're a star they let you do it...you can do anything".

Well it's not like that pussy hasn't got a past of earning from its pussy is it? *-)

I don't think yer tag team pal will approve of you suggesting that about his love flame.

FFS arn't you being a little bit precious with your principles (lol) (lol) (lol)

When a person has no respect for principles and morals then they have no right to hold high office....and i have no respect for them either.

He's not in high office, neither is he a sexual predator and serial philanderer....to remind you of the thread topic.

...given the choice between voting for a bloke who is guided by his knob or Communism then its Trump all the way B-) .........

Staggering......simply staggering. *-)

Also funny how your aversion to communism flies out the window when pinning hope on future trade with China though........very amusing but not unusual given your record of hypocrisy.

Prove POTUS Trump is ... to remind you of the thread topic ... Not hearsay but 100% proof please

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 5:12 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 4:52 PM

...given the choice between voting for a bloke who is guided by his knob or Communism then its Trump all the way B-) .........

Staggering......simply staggering. *-)

Also funny how your aversion to communism flies out the window when pinning hope on future trade with China though........very amusing but not unusual given your record of hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy involved ;-) .........I'd sell or buy from anyone ......much like you've done in your trade >:-) ........

I just draw the line at having them tell me what to do :-| ........

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 5:38 PM

Prove POTUS Trump is ... to remind you of the thread topic ... Not hearsay but 100% proof please

$130k pay off hush money for starters, and his attitude to women is commonly known......unless you think it was a ventriloquist on that bus? *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 6:10 PM

$130k pay off hush money for starters, and his attitude to women is commonly known......unless you think it was a ventriloquist on that bus? *-)

No you obviously didn't read my previous post correctly ... The blinkers and red mist just sprung into action I guess ... I said proof ... Look up the meaning of the word before you reply ... Im guessing your answer is guna be amazing

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 5:52 PM

No hypocrisy involved ;-) .........I'd sell or buy from anyone ......much like you've done in your trade >:-)

So you can't spout off about communists and communism then......not without being a total hypocrite.

I just draw the line at having them tell me what to do :-| ........

You can't cherry pick when trading so you will be told what to do whether you like it or not.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 6:18 PM

You can't cherry pick when trading so you will be told what to do whether you like it or not.

Maybe you didn't ;-) ........

When I had to deal with some obnoxious sh*t I just doubled or trebled the price >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 6:33 PM

When I had to deal with some obnoxious sh*t I just doubled or trebled the price >:-) ........

You were knocking out a few pelmets from a garden shed which is hardly in the realms of a multi billion dollar company trading at international level. *-)

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 6:13 PM

No you obviously didn't read my previous post correctly ... The blinkers and red mist just sprung into action I guess ... I said proof ... Look up the meaning of the word before you reply ... Im guessing your answer is guna be amazing

Well ... Still waiting for that proof though you've posted on other important issues ... You can do it , c'mon

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 6:50 PM

You were knocking out a few pelmets from a garden shed which is hardly in the realms of a multi billion dollar company trading at international level. *-)

So as a former Bullet polisher ;-) .........You were quite happy to trade your morals to ;-) .......seems to me my morals weren't as cheap as yours >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 6:58 PM

So as a former Bullet polisher ;-) .........You were quite happy to trade your morals to ;-) .......seems to me my morals weren't as cheap as yours >:-) ...........

Funny but blue bottles like you were strangely loose on your so called 'morals' when Thatcher was busy securing arms contracts with her Saudi chums.

Why weren't you spouting off then? You're being very selective to fit your politics but it's backfiring spectacularly. If i were you i'd quit before you dig yourself into a deeper hole than you're already in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/margaret-thatcher-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-uk-fighter-jets-sale-files-a7205521.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/margaret-thatcher-stopped-al-yamamah-arms-deal-going-to-french-w/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/24/declassified-papers-reveal-real-reason-for-thatchers-dash-to-riyadh

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 7:23 PM

Funny but blue bottles like you were strangely loose on your so called 'morals' when Thatcher was busy securing arms contracts with her Saudi chums.

Why weren't you spouting off then? You're being very selective to fit your politics but it's backfiring spectacularly. If i were you i'd quit before you dig yourself into a deeper hole than you're already in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/margaret-thatcher-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-uk-fighter-jets-sale-files-a7205521.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/margaret-thatcher-stopped-al-yamamah-arms-deal-going-to-french-w/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/24/declassified-papers-reveal-real-reason-for-thatchers-dash-to-riyadh

Have I said I wouldn't sell arms to sh*tbags? ;-) .......

I'm not the one setting myself up as the forums Pontius Pilate.......

Or should that be Pompous Pillock :D .........

Dam that moral high ground you seek seems like a very deep hole from here >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 7:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 7:23 PM

Have I said I wouldn't sell arms to sh*tbags? ;-) .

Aha.......so it's ok when your blue bottles are in Government, just not when Labour is eh?

Hypocrisy and double standards. Shame on you. Exposing the truth often comes back to smack you in the face....just as it has here. I told you to quit but you just blunder on digging and digging. *-)

I'm not the one setting myself up as the forums Pontius Pilate.......

Or should that be Pompous Pillock :D .........

Dam that moral high ground you seek seems like a very deep hole from here >:-) ........

I was never involved in Christs crucifixion but you've been doing an excellent job of crucifying yourself with strings of inane postings. Even the Twitterati mob would be impressed at that. *-)

No you obviously didn't read my previous post correctly ...

Yes i read correctly even though it was somewhat intentionally nebulous. You seem to be having another dyslexia episode. You really need to get it checked out.....seriously.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 9:49 PM

Yes i read correctly even though it was somewhat intentionally nebulous. You seem to be having another dyslexia episode. You really need to get it checked out.....seriously.

I'll translate ... You've once again made some wild slurs against POTUS Trump ... Ive asked you to back it up with 100% proof and you can't ... Then in an attempt to divert attention from your inability to provide proof you claim I'm dyslexic ... So ultimately you have no proof and nothing to add other than insults .... seriously

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 9:42 PM

Hypocrisy and double standards. Shame on you. Exposing the truth often comes back to smack you in the face....just as it has here. I told you to quit but you just blunder on digging and digging. *-)

That's rich coming from a bloke who's tried his level best to blame American school shootings on Trump and the NRA, whilst ignoring his own career in the UK killing industry.......

In deed he's so proud of it he call's himself "Bulletguy" and has one as his avatar (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I doubt you even have the decency to blush when you collect your indexed linked pension? *-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-03-11 7:11 AM

I'll translate ... You've once again made some wild slurs against POTUS Trump ...

That's your opinion because you're blinded by lurrrrve and fawning adulation which is amusing...but quite sad behaviour for a supposedly grown man. The rest of us see through all his bullcrap and his attitude to women, his philandering, and dodgy dealings are well documented throughout msm. Miss Daniels lawsuit against him is the latest in a long list of many......but this time he cannot buy his way out as he usually does. (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 8:35 AM

That's rich coming from a bloke who's tried his level best to blame American school shootings on Trump and the NRA, whilst ignoring his own career in the UK killing industry.......

Military grade weaponry has never been on open sale in UK to it's citizens unlike US so your point is totally moot......but typical of batty Pelmet desperately clutching for a straw. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-11 4:51 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-11 7:11 AM

I'll translate ... You've once again made some wild slurs against POTUS Trump ...

That's your opinion because you're blinded by lurrrrve and fawning adulation which is amusing...but quite sad behaviour for a supposedly grown man. The rest of us see through all his bullcrap and his attitude to women, his philandering, and dodgy dealings are well documented throughout msm. Miss Daniels lawsuit against him is the latest in a long list of many......but this time he cannot buy his way out as he usually does. (lol)

Opinion is something quite different to wanting proof which you still seem totally unable to produce ... Lets have some of those successful lawsuits against him and you claim the list is long so your going to produce many ... Shouldn't take you long to answer

antony1969 - 2018-03-11 6:17 PM

Opinion is something quite different to wanting proof which you still seem totally unable to produce ... Lets have some of those successful lawsuits against him and you claim the list is long many

You obviously have plenty of time and able to search out Islamaphobic bile you incessantly post up on here so spend some of that time reading up on all the lawsuits taken out against Trump both before and during office. Plenty all on msm reports easily sourced.

......so your going to produce

No YOU are...........when you've quit chucking your toys out the pram. Stop being such a bone idle lazy sod and LOOK. You've got a computer, know how google works........use it an open your eyes. You might even learn something for a change.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-11 6:43 PM

Opinion is something quite different to wanting proof which you still seem totally unable to produce ... Lets have some of those successful lawsuits against him and you claim the list is long many

You obviously have plenty of time and able to search out Islamaphobic bile you incessantly post up on here so spend some of that time reading up on all the lawsuits taken out against Trump both before and during office. Plenty all on msm reports easily sourced.

......so your going to produce

No YOU are...........when you've quit chucking your toys out the pram. Stop being such a bone idle lazy sod and LOOK. You've got a computer, know how google works........use it an open your eyes. You might even learn something for a change.

Given Ive only posted one Islamic related thread for a long time Im guessing you mean the Telford Muslim gang rapes of white underage girls ... You think thats bile which doesn't surprise me and says more about you than I could ever say ... You refuse to provide the proof Ive asked for regarding POTUS Trump which once again says more about you than I ever could ... Oh dear , not a very beautiful thing at all

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-11 4:59 PM

Military grade weaponry has never been on open sale in UK to it's citizens unlike US so your point is totally moot......but typical of batty Pelmet desperately clutching for a straw. *-)

Oh that must mean we don't have a gun crime problem here then? ;-) ........

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/CBP-7654.pdf

2017 6,375 gun crimes an increase of 23% on 2016.........That's a heck of a lot of moot 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman

Focusing on the types of weapons available is just a moot point ;-) .............

Coz guns don't kill people......Bullets do :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 9:10 AM

Oh that must mean we don't have a gun crime problem here then? ;-) ........

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/CBP-7654.pdf

2017 6,375 gun crimes an increase of 23% on 2016.........That's a heck of a lot of moot 8-) ........

None of those stats concern military grade weapons which was what i mentioned in the above post. You are trying to compare a shotgun or air rifle to the likes of semi-automatic weapons such as an AR-15.

There is no comparison at all.....they are entirely different weapons.

How many of those in that file resulted in death by gun? Now have a look at the same for the US.....just the first two months of this year and you might just begin to get a better perspective.

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 9:14 AM

Focusing on the types of weapons available is just a moot point ;-) .

What you were trying is yes.

Coz guns don't kill people......Bullets do :-| .........

Wrong on both counts. The person with his finger on the trigger kills.

Are you seriously attempting to suggest UK has a serious gun crime problem when it's common knowledge military grade weaponry has not only been on open sale in US for years, in certain states 'open carry' of them in public is allowed.

Archived