donna miller

Donna,

Bye now you must have the jist of the forum . The nutty men on here don't let them put you off a bunch of softies really .All sweet talkers smoothies.

I hope you have laughed at some of the comments bye the way watch that Howie & wayne ;-)

Donna Donna , you still out there are have we put you off for life Oh I hope not I will dish out the pills and they will be bak to normal tommorrow

;-) Mind you what normal is for this lot I have yet to learn ;-)

Hi again and thanks for all the replies. Hope this answers your questions

I am a self employed courier so I only get into an office early (ish) then again round dinnertime.

I'm from the midlands and have had the van for about three years but am still a bit of a learner when it goes wrong,thats when I get a man in (they do have their limited uses ).so if any questions I might ask appear a little obvious to you experts,please forgive me.

I havn't been put off by anything I have seen on here,and on the whole most people seem friendly enough.

Once again, thanks

Hi Donna. Any problems with the van then just let us know. Whatever it is you will find someone who knows the the answer, and don,t worry when things go off topic as once the original subject has been covered this is the norm. Take care. *-)

donna miller - 2007-01-18 8:10 AM

... when it goes wrong,thats when I get a man in (they do have their limited uses ...

Wow - so men are useful at times!!!!!! (lol) Howie, Wayne, do you 'hear' that!!! You do have a possible use after all!!!

Seriously, welcome to the gang Donna, as a member it is your duty to occasionally let the boys know who's in charge otherwise they start getting ideas above their station and all hell breaks loose!

Mel B (Melanie)

Guest starspirit

Now now Melanie don't you go getting carried away with your woman's lib ideas and corrupting the very nice ladies on here, and don't even think of burning any old unused under garments as the polution would only add to the global warming the we as UK motorists are entirely to blame for, plus it would also do nothing to enhance the roll of the unfair sex who as all we superior sex males understand are best siuted to the things that they do so well - washers uppers and cooks and cleaners and something else which escapes me for the minute - oh yes - is it tea making?

No doubt there will be an orderly queue forming to remind me of that which I missed?.

It ain't the Yanks with their gas guzzlers and aircraft, it ain't even the Asian economies with their factories - it's you and me with our motorhomes that are responsible for the climate change of the world and I for one am very grateful to that very nice megalomaniac Mr Grasping Gordon for drawing it to my attention.

Archived