Puppy Farms

Guest pelmetman

Signed ......over a 100,000 already B-) .......

Think I'll start a petition for Remoaner baiting to be declared an Olympic sport :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-14 12:51 PM

Think I'll start a petition for Remoaner baiting to be declared an Olympic sport :D .........

Bit late innit - it'll all be over this time next year!!

But I have a feeling that whingeing by the whingers won't be?

And I can think of a few good candidates for marshmallow medals!

As long as the marshmallow is not made in the EU!!

Tracker - 2018-03-14 2:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-14 12:51 PM

Bit late innit - it'll all be over this time next year!!

But I have a feeling that whingeing by the whingers won't be?

And I can think of a few good candidates for marshmallow medals!

As long as the marshmallow is not made in the EU!!

*ahem*

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Depressing/48863/

;-)

Thanks Pepe - I did wonder how long it would be before someone reminded me - but I didn't start it - it was Brexiteers this time The Uddersfield Stirrer and the Lincolnshire Poacher are guilty of that (and many other) crimes against forum sanity!

But at least it was with humour and not rancour!!

Hope you like marshmallow!!

Barryd999 - 2018-03-14 4:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-14 12:15 PM

I'll do it bit can a remain voter show me what to do

I will help you Antony, dont worry. Start my having a go with this App which might give you a head start in being able to complete the complicated form. http://www.letterschool.org/

Be careful Barry, you wouldn't want him voting or even worse - composing sensible posts on here!

Tracker - 2018-03-14 4:06 PM

Thanks Pepe - I did wonder how long it would be before someone reminded me - but I didn't start it - it was Brexiteers this time The Uddersfield Stirrer and the Lincolnshire Poacher are guilty of that (and many other) crimes against forum sanity!

But at least it was with humour and not rancour!!

Hope you like marshmallow!!

:-D :-D

Barryd999 - 2018-03-14 4:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-14 12:15 PM

I'll do it bit can a remain voter show me what to do

I will help you Antony, dont worry. Start by having a go with this App which might give you a head start in being able to complete the complicated form. http://www.letterschool.org/

Ruddy hell that first bits tough init ... That first symbol thing looked like the first letter of my name or sumat ... I disagree with your Remain view but Im sure glad you types are around to help with lives difficult stuff ... My milk person ( Pepe says you can't say milkman no more ) delivers 3 pints on a Friday normally but I only want 1 this Friday ... Im in such a tizzy what do I do ???

Tracker - 2018-03-14 4:54 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-14 4:43 PM

My milk person ( Pepe says you can't say milkman no more ) delivers 3 pints on a Friday normally but I only want 1 this Friday ... Im in such a tizzy what do I do ???

Drinka pinta milka day!

Nice one Rich but do I drink it straight from the bottle or chilled in a glass ... Freak , the decisions us Leave voters have to make all on our own ... My heads aching

Just had an email regarding puppy farms petition, I expect you all have too? I do have to wonder how all this will be policed if it ever gets into law unless there considerable increases in budgets, enought to raise the priority of law enforcement agencies? The parliamentary debate is scheduled for 21 May 2018.

The Government has published wide reaching reforms of the controls on pet selling which includes a call for evidence on a ban on all commercial third party sales of puppies and kittens in England.

New controls on dog breeding and pet selling in England require all licensed dog breeders and licensed sellers of all pet animals, including sellers who are not also breeders, to adhere to enhanced strict statutory minimum welfare standards linked to the animals’ welfare needs set out in the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

The controls prohibit the sale of puppies, kittens, ferrets or rabbits below eight weeks of age. This is also supported by changes to Defra’s statutory Dog Welfare Code which provides guidance aimed at dog owners.

The controls require any licensed pet seller advertising pets for sale to include their licence number in the advert as well as identifying the local authority that issued it, a photo of the pet, its age, country of residence and country of origin. This will help people identify pets offered for sale from unlicensed sellers including those based abroad

They require the sale of a dog to be completed in the presence of the purchaser on the premises where the licensed seller or licensed breeder has been keeping the dog, thereby banning online sales by licensed sellers and breeders.

They also ensure licensed dog breeders must show puppies alongside their mother before a sale is made and only sell puppies they have bred themselves.

In addition to these controls, the Government has issued a call for evidence on banning all commercial third party sales of puppies and kittens in England. Evidence has been requested by 2 May 2018.

Archived